𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

A Y A A N

Vienna is acting different. Totally different. She looks lost somewhere and i wonder if i did something or what's terribly wrong. I'm determined to find her problem to solve it. The day i married her, it was clear that her problem - her everything wasn't just hers but mine too. Since her problem was my problem too and she was mine, I'm gonna solve it.

Despite my effort to talk to her, she slipped out of my reach for communication. But i got the best opportunity when she showed up in my office holding my lunch. "Have a seat. I will join after i finish this. It's not much." 

"No. I will just leave." She started to head outside.

"Don't run from the problems, Vienna. Communicate with me. I'm your husband, your life partner, You should share what's bothering you? We can solve this together." I said the matter of fact. Running away wasn't the solution nor ignoring me. 

She stilled in her place. I went towards, her faced her towards me only for my heart to stop when i saw the tears building up in her eyes. This girl hold the ability to make my heartbeat stop with her tears, her smile, her voice, her laugh, her beauty, her everything. But I hate nothing more than her tears. 

"Please."

"Please, don't make this hard for me. I don't want you failure. I want you success. And i don't want to ruin your business just because I couldn't stay away from you." She sobbed. And every piece inside me to hunt down every freaking thing that ever hunted her. I will hunt down the world for her if it meant she won't shed a single tear.

"What do you mean by stay away from you? Please explain." My tone was harsher than i intended. She hesitated for a moment. "Please tell me what's wrong? So i could fix this."

And then she explained each and every thing. And every blood cell inside me boiled hearing she was threatened. I will fucking make sure to make Esha regret her words. I promise to make her suffer a lot. Only because she is a women, she is safe from my anger and destruction on her fucking face. 

I gritted my jaw so hard, I heard it cracking and even Vienna noticed the way she hold my hand stopping me from my anger. It calmed me down a little bit but not enough. 

Just at that moment the door creaked open reveling the one who was the reason of my wife tears and my anger. She passed a disapproving glare to Vienna and at that moment all i wanted to do was to take that eyeball out of her eyes.

Vienna shifted in my arms attempting to be a little away from me but i hold her tightly against my chest not letting her anywhere. On the other hand, Esha forced a polite smile. She doesn't need to do that cause everything on her looks so fake. She can go ruin all my business, leak every papers, that doesn't matter, she dared to make my wife cry which only meant she will suffer. Badly. Destructively. 

"Right timing, Ms. Chauhan. I was about to call you." 

"Why were you looking for me, sir?" She forced a smile. 

"So I could congratulate you about you losing your job." Her smile dropped. And that's when i was satisficed.

"But I didn't do anything wrong." 

"You broke rules. Do I need to remind you about what rule i'm talking about? " Not letting her speak, I spoke. 

"You can't have access to important documents about the company in your phone or your house and I am certain you have that. I'm right, aren't I?" She sent a glare towards Vienna knowing she was the one who told me. It's alright right? If i take out her eye ball cause she fucking irritating the shit out of me. I would rather rot in prison than see her glaring at my wife.

"You don't have any proof sir. You can't just believe this bitch word." every part of me wanted to kill this women. Only because my wife was beside me i was calmer. "Mind your fucking word. Don't forget the women beside me is my wife, the one whom I cherish and love the most. She has my respect and I will be dammed if my employes doesn't provide respect to my wife."

"And talking about proof, why not show us your phone to see if you're the victim or the culprit."

Finally accepting her loss, cause if we checked her phone, the embarrassing truth will be known to everyone, shaming her more. "Fine, I will leave but remember i will take revenge." Of what revenge she is talking about. If we're talking about revenge my wife should be the one talking about it not her.

 "Pack your clothes and get ready to leave our house and city because for sure, you ain't getting any place in ours nor any Job till 5 mile radius." She left with one last glare to both of us, fuming in air. 

"Next time something like this happen, the first thing you're going to do is communicate with me, alright? Even if i am certain that i wont let this type of activity occurring to my wife, but share with me your every problems. When i vowed to be with you on you hardest, i meant it. It wasn't just for show. Is that clear?" She nodded. When she raised her eyes i still saw tears. 

"Did I make you too emotional?" She nodded. I knew my wife. Emotional and Senti over simplest thing. She was strong i knew it. She doesn't like it show tears to others but her trusting me provided me sense of comfort inside me.