𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖

Vihanaa

"It would be Okey, don't worry

"It would be Okey, don't worry." I said the words, but I wasn't sure if I will actually be Okey. This allergic reaction wasn't the first time I had. I had experienced couple of times.

I was once admitted to hospital for this. My mom not remembering about my allergies teared me up. My mom not knowing about me pained more than this allergic reaction.

I shouldn't have been surprised by her acknowledgement about my allergy, but it seriously did hurt so bad. Ayaan was so worried about me he left his eating process and was continuously patting my back. It kind of helped.

"It's definitely not Okey, we need to leave for the hospital." He spoke. He noticed the mark on my neck getting darker red color. It felt like he was in pain instead of me the way he was panicking. It made me feel good, thinking at least he care about me.

Seeing him panicking I softly said even though it was hard to voice out my words. "Ayaan, Calm down. I would be okay. It looks like you're in pain rather than me." He was thankfully beside me, so I didn't have to talk loudly.

He paused as if I said something wrong. He looked so worried as if his own soul was lifting out from him body. "I would rather face this pain than watching you suffer, Vienna." He said and for a moment I paused. The word he said felt so genuine, but it was hard to believe if he actually said that.

And Vienna? Did he really give me a nickname? That nickname rolled out of his mouth as if he was practicing it from months; so perfect and so elegant.

Unknowingly my breathing got normal and the itching feeling in my neck started to lessen down. But the way he was looking in my neck, I figured there was still red spots on my neck.

His hand was lying in my small of my back. And I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach. I wasn't sure why though.
The first encounter with him was absolutely hilarious and I still feel embarrassed whenever I think about it.

He left his kheer even I insisted him to continue. "How can I eat something, when you're allergic to it?" He said those words yet here I was left with bunch of butterflies dancing in my stomach. He was directly looking into my eyes as if he could see my soul.

After a while, they left and before leaving he slowly whispered in my ear. "Share your phone number with me, Vienna. Your number wasn't saved and the message you sent me was deleted." I replied back, "Why would you need me to share it to you?" Although I knew it was necessity of marriage. I wanted to know if he actually has interest on me.

"You're going to share your whole life with me, Vienna. So you should have no problem sharing your phone number." He whispered in my ears and felt my hands moving automatically to grab his phone which he forwarded towards me.