𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛

Ayaan

Returning home, I found Vienna all dressed up for our reception party, radiating an enchanting aura. Her mesmerizing appearance left me unable to withhold a compliment, appreciating the effort she put into looking stunning for the occasion.

Engaging in playful acts towards Vienna has become a delightful habit for me, and surprisingly, I find the courage to do so effortlessly. Witnessing her flustered reactions to my playful antics only adds to the satisfaction, knowing I have a certain effect on her.

In the midst of the event, I found myself searching for Vienna. While I wouldn't have wanted to leave her alone, the demands of attending to other business partners necessitated my absence. Recognizing the discomfort her heavy gown and high heels might be causing, I reluctantly allowed her some rest.

Searching for Vienna, I spotted her in the drinks area, lost in her own thoughts. Unaware of her surroundings, she came to an abrupt halt as she collided with my chest.

"Where were you? Mein kab se aapko dhun Raha tha." Instinctively, I reached out and held her by the arms, ensuring she remained steady after the accidental collision. The connection, albeit brief, felt reassuring.
(I was searching for you.)

My eyes caught sight of something on her hand-blood. My heart quickened, instantly concerned for her well-being. The sight of blood triggered a surge of worry, urging me to assess the situation.

"What happened?" Without waiting for her response, I guided her towards the bathroom, holding onto her arms. It might have appeared like I was dragging her, but the priority was to tend to her wounds. Cleaning and applying medicine were crucial at that moment.

"Ayaan, where are you taking me?"

"Ayaan?"

"Mr. Sharma?"

"Stop dragging me." Amidst her attempts to communicate, the urgency of treating her wounds took precedence. Her calls went unheard as the focus shifted solely to providing the necessary care.

Navigating to the ground floor bathroom, I retrieved a box of medicine, and it was then that she realized I had brought her there to treat her wound.

"This is just a small cut, I don't need the medicine." Her realization prompted a response, and she attempted to pull away.

Persisting in my intention to treat her wound, I held onto her waist, guiding her gently to sit on the edge of the basin.

Holding her hand, I carefully washed the blood off, revealing a small but deep cut. I sensed her gaze on me, the shared moment laden with unspoken emotions and a genuine desire to provide comfort.

As I began applying the ointment, her hiss of pain reached my ears. Glancing at her face, the expression mirrored the discomfort she felt, a silent acknowledgment of the pain caused by the small yet deep cut.

"You just don't know how to take care of yourself nicely." Reflecting on the situation, a realization struck me-I shouldn't have left her alone. It seemed she had a tendency to get into trouble, whether for herself or inadvertently causing inconvenience to others when left unattended.

The current incident, along with the prior clumsy mishap between us, served as examples reinforcing the notion that leaving her alone could lead to unforeseen situations.

Upon completing the treatment of her wound, our eyes met. She remained seated on the edge of the basin.

"You should know how to take care of yourself because I don't want to see the women belonging to me hurt."

Following the words that escaped my mouth, she averted her gaze, avoiding eye contact. Her eyes wandered elsewhere, avoiding a direct confrontation with mine. The avoidance spoke volumes about the complexity of the situation.

"Put me down." Given her shorter stature, reaching down became a challenge. Following her request, I extended a helping hand on her waist, assisting her to descend from the basin.

An observation about her habits surfaced-she has a penchant for taking pictures of herself. Even on this occasion, amid the reception, she continued the tradition of capturing moments through self-portraits.

"Go there, I will click your picture." Wanting to lend a helping hand, I offered to assist her in capturing the perfect picture, taking on the role of the photographer for a moment to ensure she could document the special occasion.

"No, it's fine." Despite her initial decline, I was determined to capture her picture. Retrieving my mobile from my pants.

"Trust me, I'm a good photographer."

"You might end up regretting saying that when I end up making you my personal photographer".

"I won't regret." Instead, I would love to become the personal photographer of her for the whole life. Her personal photographer.

I captured her first picture on my phone, and she looked beautifully shy. Vienna got some company for the photos - my sister joined in!

"Bhabhi, let me join. It's not always when we see Bhai holding his phone to click pictures." I don't really take pictures of myself. My phone is filled with business papers and screenshots, all business-related.

She holds the unique position of being the first woman and human being on my phone.

"Bhai, go stand with Bhabhi. I will click both of your picture. Couple pictures, yk?" Vedika said to me, but before I could respond to her words, she snatched my phone and playfully nudged me closer to Vienna.

Vienna and I stood side by side. I sensed she was a bit awkward, and we found ourselves in a slightly awkward moment, unsure of what to do next.

"Bhai, what are you doing? Face Bhabhi and hold her close by her waist." I met her gaze, finding permission in her eyes. That was all I needed. Turning towards her, I held onto her waist, pulling her closer in an embrace.

"Now next pose. Kiss Bhabhi forehead." Vedika made a request, and I was happy to oblige. While I often give Vienna a forehead kiss before leaving for work, this one felt like a different kind of moment.

Vedika squealed with happiness when she saw the picture. "Now Bhabhi it's your turn. Kiss Bhai forehead." The mere thought of her lips on my skin had made me feel something inside. It made me want more than just a kiss on the forehead; I craved the warmth elsewhere too.

She leaned in slowly, avoiding eye contact, and her lips gently touched my forehead. Her hands cradled both sides of my head, while my hands rested on her waist, pulling her closer.

As she pulled away, I noticed her nervous look. To break the tension, I playfully tickled her, and her laughter dissolved the nervous atmosphere.

Vedika captured the perfect moment - me playfully tickling her, and her laughter with a plea to stop. A snapshot of pure joy.

Those laughter-filled moments, playful tickling, discovering a smile I didn't know I had, and her kiss on my forehead-all captured in those photos. It made me crave more, especially the her kiss on my forehead; it's something I won't settle for just one moment. Her kiss, whether in forehead or lips or wherever, I need it, EVERY. FREAKING. DAY.

At this moment, I want to be selfish, it won't matter if she wants to give the kiss or not but I will make sure I got it.