𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛

Ayaan

I got a call from Vihanaa

I got a call from Vihanaa. I felt happy that when approached me first. I couldn't just manage my time to text her. After I came back from her house, I straight away got busy with the Beaumont Project.

"I hope you're not busy." She texted and there was three dots shown down her text. "I came to visit you as your mom asked me but seems like your receptionist doesn't want to let me in."

I bet mom have said the same words to her — making this marriage work.
I quickly called the receptionist without replying to her text. I know the people who work here are to be known as rude. I just hope they're not being like that towards her.

"Let Vihanaa in, I heard you're not letting her. And why the hell you didn't informed me about her arrival? ". The thought of someone being rude towards her was already making me lose my shit.

"Treat my fiancé with full respect, just like you act like you respect us." I rested my head back on the chair waiting for her arrival.

After some minutes I heard someone shouting as if they were mocking someone. "Who the hell let you in? Where's the security?..." It doesn't take me a moment to guess that whoever was shouting at her. I hope that's not it.

The sound was getting clearer and louder as I was nearing towards the employee area.

"I bet you're one of that crazy stalkers of him. How could you just come here like have you looked at yourself? You looked like shit coming straight out of the dustbin and have the audacity to come on one of best companies in new Delhi. And This floor of the company are only for the CEO and qualified employees only not a shitty People like-"

I cut her off before she could complete her sentence. "I dare you to complete that sentence." I stood beside her and placed my hand on her waist.

The want of the world to know that she is belongs to me and should be respected more than I have received increased.

I looked in her eyes, I was silently apologizing when I saw glister in her eyes. Her expression made me feel bad. She was truly sad and might have cried by all the words and somewhere I was reason behind it.

If she would cry, I would happily lend my shoulder to her but I rather her to not cry. I was glad she didn't end up crying cause Maybe I could hug her to comfort her, but I wouldn't know how to comfort myself seeing her tears.

Her upset expression was already tearing me apar and the thought of her tears was killing me already.

I tried to console her with my hands on her waist as I introduced her to everyone present there. The announcement was supposed to be on the engagement Ceremony Day itself but right now I couldn't control myself. And I made sure to fire that girl, she shouldn't have said those words. Not only her, but no one should also be treated disrespectfully.