𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛

Vihanaa

We're heading out for wedding shopping-my family and Ayaan's family together

We're heading out for wedding shopping-my family and Ayaan's family together. Ayaan messaged me, letting me know that we'll be picking up his younger sister from the airport and then we'll all be heading to shopping together. I'm really looking forward to meeting his sister!

Both mom and dad headed out for shopping together with the Sharma family. I waited for Ayaan, and when he arrived, like a true gentleman, he opened the car door for me. When I saw him, I couldn't stop thinking about the employees' words.

The car ride was peaceful, but I could feel his gaze on me.

We were waiting for his sister's flight to land. A girl approached us and hugged Ayaan. Then she looked at me with a warm smile. I could already tell she was his sister by the similar features between them.

"Hi, I'm his sister, Vedika. You must be my Bhabhi. Mom was literally talking nonstop about how sweet and beautiful you are. I didn't believe Mom at first because my brother's choice is never good, but look at you, you're so pretty in person. I can finally call him my brother proudly."

She's talkative and sweet, just like her mother. She started to talk again, holding my hand, we started to walk towards our car.

"You know, I've never experienced calling someone bhabi, but since he finally got a brain and realized he needs someone in life, I'm happy for him. I've been begging for a bhabi for the past two years, and finally, he listened."

I giggled at her words. Ayaan was clearly looking angry at his sister, and it was kind of funny. He told us to settle in the car. His sister asked me to sit behind so we could talk. She was so excited, but Ayaan is Ayaan. "I am not anyone's driver, so Vienna, sit in the passenger seat."

"Bhabi, Is your name Vienna? But I remembered mom saying your name something like Vihanna." She realized something and she looked so much shocked, I wonder what happened.

"It's the nickname. Am I daydreaming or what? He can't be my brother. He doesn't like nicknames nor he call anyone by nickname. OH MY GOD, My brother is finally in love." She was overreacting and it was completely fine. I loved this side of her. I found it so hard to open up Infront of someone new, I wished to be like her.

"Vedika, could you please tone it down a bit?" He was irritated, after all he was being exposed here. "Oh, come on! I can't help it. Mom was right. She's amazing. You finally did something right." Ayaan rolls his eyes "Vedika, behave."

"No, seriously. I've been waiting for a bhabi for ages. And she's perfect. You should be thanking me." She spoke again. "I am not thanking you for anything. Just let us have a peaceful car ride." Its common to have a fight between siblings but my brother and i don't have a relationship like this. Avinash is very busy serving our parents.