6 ~ Biggest Secret

15K Votes ❤️

Suman POV

"Prince Agastya has come back. He is asking for something to eat,"

She informed, and I lowered my gaze for a moment with a slight nod.

"Oh,"

I looked at her and other attendees chopping the vegetables, crushing the dry chillies and boiling the milk.

I gulped, looking at them, and placed the jug in the corner while saying.

"Let me help,"

I said and an attendee looked at me and thinned her brows.

"You should rest. Ranisa will need you early in the morning,"

She said and I smiled shaking my head.

"I cannot sleep,"

I said sitting down and grabbed another knife to dice the vegetables. A brief time passed in slicing the vegetables and helping the attendees in cooking the food. I looked at the bowls having four vegetable curries, two sweets, chapatis and I thinned my brows.

"He does not like beans,"

I said looking at a bowl with beans and the attendee looked at me.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot,"

She took out the bowl from the plate and looked at me with confusion.

"Raw onion,"

I said and she placed a bowl filled with diced raw onion and lifted the plate in her hand. I saw her going away from me, taking the plate and I inhaled a deep breath and immediately stood up, walking towards her.

"Suno,"

"Listen,"

She turned to look back at me and I gulped nervously looking at the plate.

"You should rest. I will take it to him,"

I said and held the plate in my hand. She stared at me for a few moments and left the plate. She could not question me.

I smiled and tried to say.

"You are looking tired,"

She smiled and walked away from there silently.

My heart beats were racing faster than before with the every step I was taking closer to his chamber later this night.

The moon was shining bright up in the sky. The stars were spread like a blanket and the chilly winds made me shudder before I stepped into his chamber.

It was dim. Only a few lamps were lighting in his chamber and I looked at the light coming from his bedroom and inhaled deeply to take my steps further.

I sucked on my lower lip before stepping into bedroom and looked at the couch to find him sitting on this. But, my eyes quickly started to rake around as he was not there.

Gulping nervously, I tried to call.

"Kunwarsa,"

My voice came out slow and slightly shaky as this was the first time I had entered his chamber this late at night.

I looked a soldier entering, who was standing outside his bedroom and informed.

"He is in resting area,"

I nodded hearing him and he went back from there.

I turned my steps towards the resting area and noticed the darkness in the gallery. As I came to the end of the gallery, my sight noticed his presence near a pile of burning wood. It was dark all around and I felt a wave of fright running into my nerves.