82 ~ The Rituals

10K votes fasttt!!!

Suman POV

"Okay," he said and turned around to walk away from there. I hid my face in his chest as I could hear people talking behind our backs and having us different looks.

"You do not leave a single moment to embarrass me?" I said as we both entered his chamber and he nuzzled his lips into my neck.

"My wife, my embarrassment and I do not have any problem with that. Why do you?" He said and I sighed deeply as he put me down on the bed.

He inhaled deeply and stared at me while kneeling down before me. I immediately held his shoulder. "Why are you leaning down?" I asked and he gulped and placed his hands in my lap.

His gaze softened and his lips curved into a weak smile. "My wife, finally you are my wife, not half anymore, my full fledged wife," he chuckled at the end and I felt strain in my cheeks with the happiness. A crimson appeared on my face and he lowered his gaze for a moment and looked back to me.

"I love you so much. I do not know how much you take as so much but it's absolutely a lot," he muttered and I sensed the slight emotional weakness behind his voice.

"Hey," I muttered and cupped his cheek. "I know. I know you love me so much and trust me that so much is absolutely a lot to me," I said and he kissed my palm and I could not stop myself from leaning in and kiss his forehead.

His closed his eyes for a moment and smiled all of sudden. "I did not mean to make you emotional. You should rest for a while," he said and I gulped. I did not expect him finish the rest of the sentance — you should rest for a while before I take you.

I smiled and nodded. Something was off. I could feel that.

"Do you want to go first?" He asked and suddenly walked in with a huge plate and clothes in her hands.

"Choti Beendni sa," she addressed and a wide smile appeared on my face. She was old in age and I stood up from the bed.

"Ranisa has asked you to change into these fresh pair of clothes for the ritual," she said and I nodded. I took the plate from her hand and put it down on the table.

"Thank you," I muttered and she went away.

I looked at Kunwarsa sitting down on the edge of the bed. "I think you should take the bath first," he said and I sucked on my lips and nodded.

"And you will take a nap?" I asked and he laid back on the bed and closed his eyes. "Yes, gladly," he exclaimed.

I tightened my jaw and lifted my skirt. I was pulling this a ton in weight attire for him, for our marriage and all he cared was taking a nap while I would struggle to come out of it. Brilliant!

"Kunwarsa," I said and he lifted his face up. "Yes, love," he said with the sweetness and I stared at him.

"I think I should call someone to help me come out of this. It's too heavy you know," I said and he knit his brows for a moment and then nodded slowly.

"Oh, should I call someone?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and exclaimed. "No, I have my own voice,"

"Is anybody there?" I called and three attendees came running and he looked at me with the shock.

I hated him. I hated him the most. He was not Kunwar Agastya Dev Singh.

"Ji," one of the attendee said and I stood before the mirror and asked them to take off some of my extra jewellery. Like the choker set and I wanted them to take off others too but I did not as all these were royal jewellery and I did not feel good in taking them off until Badima or Nandani asks me to.