42 ~ The Show

15K Votes fastttt!!!!

16+ Scene.

Updated only for my loyal readers. 

Suman POV

I watched two people walking inside the dimly lit, warm room. My heartbeats were dropping with the sudden change of plans.

I felt his fingers feathering the back of my hand gently, and I could not help but move closer to him, and he wrapped his shawl around me.

"Are you comfortable?"

He asked in a slow voice, with a whisper in my ear, and I nodded lightly.

"That's okay. You can speak in a slow voice," He said, and I gulped nervously and held his wrist, which was snaking around my waist and resting in my lap.

His other hand was around my shoulders, rubbing my arm gently, and I asked.

"What exactly will they do?"

My voice came out slow and frightened, and I heard his slight chuckle with teasing.

"Whatever you want,"

His words twisted something inside my stomach, and I felt his lips brushing against my ear.

I blinked silently and watched the couple climbing the stage, and suddenly, the music started. The low beats with the high pitch of tabla rhythming with the melody of the flute began to calm the chaos of my mind down.

The couple was wearing something like a long gown that was touching their feet. They stood in front of each other and began watching with different eyes.

The beats of tabla came to a slight halt as the sound of the flute increased when they started circling each other.

A slight smile appeared as I watched them sit in his warm embrace and protective arms.

The couple stepped closer, and the eye contact got intense, and butterflies erupted in my stomach when the man slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned in to kiss her.

I gulped nervously.

The tabla started beating again as they intensified the kiss right in front of us, but they seemed unbothered, and suddenly, the girl pulled back, looking into his eyes with some pain and agony.

His brows thinned, and I wondered if they were doing some kind of act.

She ran away from him, but he immediately pulled him back, colliding her into his chest and fisting her hair.

My heartbeats raced to watch them, and Kunwarsa whispered in my ear.

"Are you liking it?"

I sucked on my lips and hid half of my face in his shawl, hushing him silent. "Shhhh,"

I felt him smiling, and he kissed my cheek lovingly.

The man kissed her again, furiously this time, and she loosened herself in him. And, slowly, he turned her opposite to him, and I could see her beautiful white face and long hair with her gaze low.

He started unknotting her dress, and now my chest started to rise and settle low with the breath. With the painful slowness, he pulled the shoulder of her dress down, revealing her milk-white naked body.

I gasped slowly and could not stop myself from saying in a slow voice.

"She is beautiful,"

I felt his smile and gulped nervously, seeing her perfectly carved body. She did not have any fat or extra hair on her body. Her breasts were medium-sized, perfect, and tight, and I slowly turned my gaze to look at him watching her.