33 ~ Cuddles and Kisses

15K Votes ❤️

Agastya POV

"Stay, please,"

I requested in a slow voice, looking at her deeply flushed face. There was a different brightness on her skin, looking like the sun shining on the ice of mountains, like gold.

The lamp cast its light on the half of her face. Her small, golden, plain jhumkis looked insanely mesmerizing.

She lowered her gaze and gulped silently, shaking her head.

"Which will I do staying here?"

Her sweet voice made me feel hot on my cheeks. I did not know what was happening to me. It all felt like I was finally at peace.

Ever since I matured, I constantly ran away from one thing to another. But I wanted time to stop with her because I wanted to hear more from her.

"Maybe, talk or sleep,"

I managed to say, and she smiled a little and looked into my eyes.

"Yes, like how we were sleeping before,"

I bit on my lower lip, hearing, trying to hide my smile, and shook my head.

"Um, this time, real sleeping, I promise,"

I said, and she nodded weakly.

"Okay,"

She said and sat on the bed beside me, looking at me with a slight smile.

"What?"

I questioned, and she shook her head timidly.

I was blushing, too.

I did not know, but until she entered the chamber, I was feeling deadly sleepy as I had not slept for the last two days, but the moment my eyes laid on her, I felt like I could sleep my whole life, but this moment would never come back.

"Lay back,"

She said, and I looked at her, leaning closer to me and her fingers wrapping around my wrist.

"You look tense,"

She added in a serious tone this time and pulled me slowly closer to her.

Her movements showed a slight tremble as she cupped my cheek, laying under me. The light in her eyes shone again with hope as she brought my face closer. I gave in, closed my eyes, and pressed my elbows beside either side of her chest, covering her.

Our foreheads touched, and I could hear her slightly raced breathing. The shiver was viable, and I ended up kissing her nose gently without making her comfortable.

She calmed as I touched my lips to her nose. The warmth of her face returned with a long pause.

I leaned in closer to the dip of her neck, hiding myself and felt her fingers brushing through my hair. Our chest touched, and I pulled the comforter up to the shoulders.

"Your smell is cosy and attractive,"

I could not stop myself from murmuring against her neck and heard her only inhaling a deep breath in response. And it made me kiss her gently on the side of her neck.

"It feels good,"

She muttered in a slow voice, and I could not help but smile lazily.

"It does,"

I felt her fingers pulling the curls, stretching them out and leaving them playfully.

"You actually have long hair,"