25 ~ Dirty Options

18+ Scrictly 18+ 

And anyone mentioning their age in the comment section will be blocked for lifetime from my account.

15K Votes ❤️

Suman POV

I tried to shake my head slowly.

His fingers felt tough, hard, and cold against my skin. He was holding the dagger with this hand of his, too. The cold metal made me feel winter amid the sun's rays falling on me. I gulped nervously, not able to meet his intense and penetrating gaze. I tried to tighten my fist on the back of my blouse and tried to say something.

"How did... you come inside?"

My voice turned lazy and intimated by his presence, let alone his deep green eyes, gritted teeth, and strength in his two fingers that kept me glued to this closer to him.

"Wrong thing to say,"

He said, and I felt him putting the bunch of grapes on the table and bringing his other hand closer to my neck. My lashes felt heavy with the comfort of his hand on my cheek, neck, and thumb on the side of my lips, brushing gently and pulling my face closer. The faded mark of the sword cut on his thumb reminded me of the moment when he filled his thick and warm blood in the partition of my hair.

My neck aligned slightly backward to meet his eyes, and he muttered against my lips.

"Try again,"

My throat felt dry and out of words, and my brain was so busy registering all the sensations this closeness was sending into my body that it forgot to build something sensible.

"What ar... are you doing here?"

I managed to ask slowly, and he pulled me closer, making me shift on my feet. My fists behind my back hurt to keep the blouse's ends together as his knuckle between us pulled the front end of it.

He blinked, chewing the inside of his lower lips before muttering.

"Wrong question. Try again,"

I felt even more weaker in my knees. My body was hurting to be this close to him, aching, precisely. Because it was too much to handle. People were waiting outside for me, and I did not know what was going on in his head.

I lowered my gaze to calm my racing heartbeats and tried to ask.

"What do you want?"

He pulled my face closer angrily, making me lift my gaze, and my eyes widened with shock. My heartbeats raced insanely, and I bit my lips, not knowing what to do.

I had to ask a sensible question and did not know how to do that because I had never seen him angry.

I gulped nervously, blinked silently, looking into his eyes, and asked slowly.

"Are you angry?"

His face stiffened a little, and he nodded, briefly lowering his gaze.

"Why?"

He lifted his angry sight again and looked into my eyes while saying slowly.

"My wife is thinking of getting married to someone else without my knowledge,"

His words did not make me feel any good. I was feeling bad already and now felt like sparkling salt on my open wounds.

"Yes, because Daadisa does not know that I am your wife,"

I tried to say in a slow voice, and he suddenly turned me against the table and hovered over me. I felt his legs beside mine, caging me between them. My fists started to feel numb, and he lowered his hand from my blouse's hem to keep the dagger on the table with a soft clanking sound.