9 ~ The Heated Conversation

15K Votes ❤️

Suman POV

I walked out of the library. My body was feeling strange sensations with his words. The hair on my arm stood in shock and suddenly I felt my hand being held by a warm, rough and powerful hand.

I turned my head little back and before I could understood I had been pulled back into the library and my heart beats raced insanely.

His eyes had turned intense and slightly angry and suddenly the temprature had risen with his nakedness. My gaze were betraying me as it was falling down below his neck. Gulping nervoulsy I tried to pull my hand back from his hold.

"Do not do it again,"

He said shaking his head and I bit the inside of my lips with the fear while trying to question.

"What?"

I was trying slowly to get my hand back from his deadly hold and he suddenly pulled me closer making the left side of my shoulder collide into his chest.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and it twisted with his words.

"That I am sending another attendee,"

He said and I blinked nervously. The words hung in my throat and I tried to say.

"I did not mean t-,"

"Do not try to be smart,"

He said in his slow voice and I did not know his voice had never effected me the way it affected me today.

"I am sorry,"

I managed to say but the voice did not really came out of my mouth.

I saw him gaze lowering down my hand and the moment I felt his curled palm around my wrist touching my arm upto my bicep slowly.

My eyes silently watching his gaze fixed on my bicep and a shiver ran through my body when I felt him tucking his finger in the hem of my blouse's arm.

"Wh...what are you doing?"

I tried to ask and he hushed me down.

"Shhhhh,"

I felt a wave of fright running into body and I could not help but stood frozen under his minimal hold. He pulled the half sleeve of my blouse all up to the quarter sleeve and I lowered my gaze to see his fingers touching my arm. He brushed my bicep with his thumb and said in a slow yet captivating voice.

"I met a priest and he suggested me to...,"

He said and I looked at him taking a few steps and coming back to me in a few moments with a black thread in his hand.

I gulped nervously and he wrapped the thread around my bicep thrice while saying.

"It will help you with the nightmares and fears,"

He said and I tried to shake my head.

"I do not believe in all this,"

I said and he started to tie it securely so that it would never come off.

"You do not believe in God?"

He asked slowly and I shook my head.

"Why?"

He questioned further.

"Because he never did anything great in my life for which he could take credit,"

I tried to say and he smirked a little.

"You are standing alive in front of me. Do you think it happened without the help of God?"