68 ~ Gift and Demand

Suman POV

I felt everyone's eyes on us when he took me out of the celebration hall, and the cold breezes suddenly hit me.

"Kunwarsa," I protested a little, and he halted in his steps and turned back to look at me.

"Yes," he asked with a smile, and I gently pulled my hand back and looked behind me to see that the soldiers standing outside the celebration hall were watching us. "This is not how you behave in front of the elders, Kunwarsa; everyone was watching us. You should not have done that," I said, and he just smiled, looked at me, and stepped a little closer.

My eyes widened with shock, and I questioned. "What?"

He walked even closer, and I took a step back. "Kunwarsa, stay within your limits; everyone is here," I reminded him, and he knitted his brows and asked.

"Um, where are you staying here?"

My own brows thinned in a line with confusion before I replied. "In a guest chamber,"

"Oh," he smiled. "Can we go there for sometime?" he added and I lifted my brows and immediately held his hand to pull him aside and look into his eyes.

"Are you mad? Everyone is here, an-" My voice hung in my throat as he placed his finger on my lips and hushed. "Shhh,"

"Thoda chup raha karo, hum har samay ache bhaav me nahi hote hai, kabhi kabhi hamara man machal jata hai,"

"You should stay quiet once in a while, I am not in good mood always, sometimes my heart plays against me,"

He muttered and his words brought the goosebumps all over my neck and he slowly leaned closer. His finger was still on my lips and he asked. "Take me to that chamber," he almost ordered and I gritted my teeth.

I hated him for that. He always does that.

He knew all the ways to embarrass me. He did not know how to obey someone else. I lowered my gaze and took a step away from him, making the distance between us and I nodded.

I began walking towards the chamber and he tried to match my pace. I was feeling angry with him now. Everyone was there in the hall and he literally rolled his eyes at Ranaji, what would they be thinking about us? He should not have done that.

I slowed down when he tried to walk with me and when he began to walk slowly, I raced my pace.

"Areee,"

"Heyy,"

He said and I did not say anything and in the while, we both reached the chamber and I looked at the attendees there, decorating it. It was looking beautiful and suddenly he said.

"Ekaant,"

"Privacy,"

My eyes enlarged with shock and I looked at the attendees leaving already. Nothing came out of my mouth with the nervousness and I looked at him.

"Wh... what are you doing?" I tried to ask when he stepped closer to me.

I took my steps back abruptly and suddenly my back touched the bed's pole. I shifted on my legs and stared into his intense green eyes. The gaze was penetrating, as if he was drilling holes in me, making me feel drained and my heart touching a deeper low.

I tried to lower my gaze and pressed my palms on his chest.

"Koi aa jaega Kunwarsa, hume chalna chahiye,"

"Someone will come Kunwarsa, we should go," I muttered in a slow voice, trying to push him away but he only decreased the distance by stepping closer and the moment his toe touched mine, I felt the crawls of slight tremors running over my face, reaching the high of my forehead.