35 ~ The Plan for Sneaking Out

15K Votes ❤️

Agastya POV

"But, her art is better than yours,"

Bhabhisa said, and I could not help but chuckle and watch her leave us alone with a slight smile.

And, when she disappeared from our sight, I exhaled deeply and looked at Suman, washing the fresh tears off her cheeks.

"Hey," I muttered and stepped closer to her.

She broke into a few more cries, and I could not help but wrap my arms around her and caress her back.

"Bhala itni si par bhi koi rota hai,"

"Does anyone cry on such small things,"

She hugged me back tightly.

"I am sorry. It's all because of me," she muttered, and I closed my eyes, kissing her head.

"No, nothing is because of you, and why are you even crying? This was meant to happen someday," I tried to say, and she shook her head.

"But, she got angry because of me," she muttered with cries, and I caressed her back.

"She was not angry," a slight pause followed as I could find the right word. "She was having post-partum mood swings. She just laid an offspring. It's normal," I tried to say, and she chuckled, pushing me away.

"Do I look like a fool to you?" She asked about pouting her face, and I shook my head.

"No, you look like my wife to me," I could not stop myself from saying.

"No one is going to agree for us. She agreed because I am her best friend. Ranaji, Prince Ranvijay and the other Kingdoms will not like it," she muttered with slow cries, and I cupped her cheek to make her look at me.

"Agastya Dev Singh kahenge to bhagwan ko bhi manna padega, ye to fir bhi chote mote Raja hi hai,"

"If Agastya Dev Singh will ask them, even God will have to agree, let alone these small Kings,"

She laughed a little, and I washed the tears off her cheek.

"But I hurt her," she said, and I pulled her into a warm hug again.

"That's okay; I agree to be her dog in return," I said, remembering what kind of work Bhabhisa asked me to do when we had this deal this time.

"What would she ask you to do?" She asked, breaking the hug, and I looked at her morning eyes. Empty yet loving.

"Nothing," I took a pause. "Just creating a few fights between her and Bhaisa so that their relationship keeps blooming, and bringing some useful information for her, and things she likes but does not tell Bhaisa," I managed to say.

"What things?"

I thinned my brows and asked. "Umm, that's a secret between us?"

And she nodded. "Of course,"

"Mitti khati hai tumhari Priya sakhi,"

"She eats edible clay,"

I said, and her eyes widened with shock. "What? She did not give up that?" And she asked.

I thinned my brows. "Does she look like someone who gives up on something? What do you think about how she managed to pet my Bhaisa?"

I asked, and she thinned her brows. "You do not feel shame saying those words in front of her. I mean, does not she like a mother figure to you?"