61 ~ A Heated Moment

10K Votes and sorry for the delay.

16+ Maybe

Agastya POV

"Vivah ke baad suhaagrat,"

"Wedding night after marriage," She whispered in my mouth, and I felt growing hard hearing her innocent, pleading voice.

"What about that?" I asked slowly, cupping her soft neck in my palm. Her lips parted, and her lashes forced them closed with my touch.

"I am scared for it?" She muttered, and I brushed my finger against her lips, feeling the fresh breath, the earthy smell of bathing soil, and the refreshing fragrance of soap nut coming from her still, slightly wet hair tied in a loose braid.

She was so beautiful. I never knew a man who once craved a Princess would fall for a simple girl like her. Her skin was attractive, and her deep green and dark red combination was mesmerising.

"Why are you scared about it?" I managed to question and felt her toes over my feet. She was weightless and the mere thought of thrusting into her against the wall, holding her into my arms while her legs wound be over my shoulders and my arms holding onto her shoulders, pulling her into me and hearing her moaning, crying and sultry voice was driving me crazy already.

She would wear tiny little toe rings for me, fill her empty hands with bangles, and look a thousand times more beautiful.

"Hume dar lag raha hai kyuki humne pichle aadh varsh se... or aap to bahut kuch jaante honge,"

"I am feeling scared as I have not done for the last eight years... and you might know a lot,"

She whispered in a slow and frightened voice, and I could not help but look intensely at her face. Her eyes, half open, looking into mine, breathed unevenly, lips quivering slowly, and I could not help but imagine the feeling of her lips around my hardness, sucking on me.

Fuck!

She was driving me crazy already. Sumanika was always my weak point, but this Suman was planning to shift me on my knees for her, every fucking day and night, for every single moment, I would want to live with her.

"Achi baat hai, itna dar lagna bhi chahiye... shukar hai kuch to hai jisse tum darogi,"

"That's a good thing, this fear should be there... thankfully, there is something to keep you in control,"

She inhaled deeply, hearing me, and his brows thinned helplessly. Our lips were closer to each other, breathing into each other. The last thread of sanity was stopping me from taking this further, losing all control over myself and erasing her fear already.

"Bahut bure hai aap Kunwarsa,"

"You are very bad, Kunwarsa,"

She muttered in a trembling voice, and I closed my eyes, pressing my forehead against her. Her head was tilted backwards during our height, and I tried to ask.

"Apni shart kab poori karogi?"

"When will you fulfil your bet?"

She gulped, shivered a little, and opened her eyes, fluttering and shook her head.

"Poora Mehal atithiyo se bhara hua hai or aapko apni shart ki padi hai. Kisi ko pata chal gaya to hum kya muh dikhaenge?"

"The whole Kingdom is filled with guests, and you only care about your bet. How will you face it if someone gets to know?"

She whispered against my lips with quivering and timidity, and I could not help but grab her lower lip between my lips. Her breathing stopped. It was soft, and I sucked on it before stretching it out under my lips, gently biting on the soft flesh.