81 ~ Suman Arrives in Kingdom

10k voted fast!!!

Suman POV

My heart was feeling heavy with the surge of different emotions. Princess Rudraja smiled in my arms, and I smiled, looking at her teeth.

"Suman," suddenly, a familiar voice caught my attention, and I turned to find someone I knew. My heartbeats raced with the familiar faces, and they approached with a weak smile.

"How are you, my child?" they asked, and I tightened my jaw.

"She did not want to meet you; I told you," Kunwar Agastya interrupted, and I looked at me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and I smiled weakly, looking at him.

This was all I wanted for my whole life. Something stood beside me, making me feel his presence. I did not need anything else.

Surprisingly, I did not feel anything looking at them. My heart was so full and empty at the same time. There was no space for any pain or any past suffering. A smile appeared on my face, and I adjoined my hands.

"I am good. How are you?" I asked. I did not care about them all. I knew they would be doing great without me because they always did. These were not complaints; these were the facts I had accepted.

"We are also good. We came to bless you for your new life," they said, and I gulped nervously and lowered my gaze while shaking my head slowly.

"Thank you so much. I received your blessings with mere mention only," I said, and I noticed Kunwar Agastya staring at me.

"By the way," I looked around and smiled. "Meet my family," I said, walking a little towards Ranaji.

"He is my elder brother-in-law," I introduced him without any shame. I used to talk with him before marriage, too. They looked at me and met him.

"She is my sister-in-law and sister, too," I said, looking at Nandani. In the same way, I introduced Prince Ranvijay and Princess Aishwarya. They greeted them well.

They already knew Ranima and King Abhinandan.

"You look happy with them," my mother said, and I could not stop myself from chuckling.

"Yes, I am," I said, and my father nodded.

"God bless you, Suman. I know we failed as parents and do not worry; we did not come to awkward you. We really wanted to witness your wedding," he said and I adjoined my hands and nodded.

"Thank you so much for embracing the very important day of my life with your presence. Kindly do not leave before the feast," I said and I could feel that they were feeling nervous and awkward.

I could be wrong but I could not force myself to do something I did not want to do. Since the age of sixteen they made me feel as if I was an orphan. They denied to accept me back into their home and constantly accused me for my husband's dissatisfiction in me.

"We love Suman a lot. She has lighted out world even brighter. Our brother is very happy to have her beside him," Ranaji said and adjoined his hands.

"Ji, Ji," My mother awkwardly said and Ranaji placed his hand on my head and muttered.

"She is our child now. You do not have to worry about her. Also, if you need anything, you can write to the welfare minister," he said and they nodded before leaving.

When they turned away, I felt a pang in my chest. A trail of tears rolled down my cheeks but Kunwarsa wrapped me in his arms and asked.

"Do you want me to stop them?" He asked with a soft whisper in my ear and I shook my head.