24 ~ A Royal Bath

15K Votes ❤️

Suman POV

"Suman,"

Daadisa's voice caught my attention and I halted in my steps. Her smile brought a fear into me and I gulped with nervousness.

"Daadisa,"

I tried to smile.

"Come with me,"

She said holding my hand, taking me with her. I looked around to find anyone who could save me from her. But, my poor destiny seemed too powerful as everyone was too busy in their works.

She brought me to her chamber and I looked at her walking slowly with the help of her wooden stick. She smiled looking at me and said.

"These attendees will help you take a bath and get dressed. You look tired,"

I looked at a group of attendees and tried to shake my head slowly.

"But, Daadisa I look fine, I think, I mean why changing the clothes and taking the bath?"

I tried to keep a wide smile on my face to look happy.

"Why not? Your marriage is my responsibility and I will fulfill it with due care. I want you to look beautiful as someone who was never seen before,"

She said and I lowered my gaze. If I would do it, Kunwar Agastya would get angry as he clearly asked me to not go to Mahabaleshgarh and if I would not do it, Daadisa would get hurt. She would think as if I did not trust her. And, I did not want to break her heart. But, it looked dangerous. I could not hurt any of them but Daadisa specially.

"Okay," I managed to say with a smile.

I looked at attendees coming forward and I could not help but go inside her chamber. My heart beats had started to race as soon as I stepped into the bathing room. The fragrance of bathing oils filled my nostrils making me feel weak in my knees.

"You should change into this,"

An attendee's voice caught my attention and I looked at her holding a bathing dress in her hands. I gulped silently taking it from her hands and nodded, walking behind the changing area. The thoughts of him were clouding my mind, unwantedly. The way he rolled his eyes before the ceremony, I could feel how pissed he already was. And, if he ever gets to know about it. He might get mad.

But, he was not my husband for the world. He was still Princess Rashmika's fiance and there were no grounds to deny Daadisa.

I sighed deeply with frustration and took my dupatta off. I took off my blouse and skirt and wrapped the bathing cloth around my bosom, that ended up to the thighs.

Honestly, I had never taken a bath like a royal. But, Daadisa was a honey pot, she liked women happy.

I stepped out and looked at an attendee coming forward and touching my braid. She unbraided my hair and let them open till my hips. The loose curls danced on the side of my face making me feel blushed for no reason.

I just wanted it to be wrapped quickly so that he would not even get to know about it. The way he was teasing was evident he would get mad.

I walked towards the pool along with the attendees and stepped inside. They asked me sit comfortably and I was feeling everything but comfortable.

There were guests in the Kingdom. A lot of work was pending, a feast was going on, the villagers would be lined up to recieve the donation and here I was experiencing the princess' treatment to get married again.