30 ~ Spend a Night

15k Votes ❤️

Suman POV

"I do not care. I need this night with you, only you,"

He said in a slow and deep voice, and I felt a tightness in my lower abdomen.

"But, I cannot stay here for the night,"

I tried to say, and he cupped my cheek, making my lips pout and shook his head.

"I do not care. You are staying here with me. That's it,"

His words made me feel timid a little more. I was already feeling dizzy and childish in his arms. The attendees had seen us, too. I did not know what was going to happen to us now. I mean, there could be rumours about us. And he did not care about them.

"But, what if someone gets to know?"

I tried to ask slowly, and he leaned in closer and pecked my lips for a moment, making me widen my eyes with shock.

"Let them know,"

He stated and then, after a slight pause, asked.

"Do you want to get inside the bedroom?"

His words reminded me of a few unholy things we did this week. First, he made me feel him, not just his warmth, but his length, hardness and thickness and made me release with the movements in his lap, and then did something I could not even put into words.

The memories alone managed to blush my cheeks and made me nervously lower my gaze.

"Umm, you said... that you... want me to be...na... I mean, you said that next time you... I mean, I need to be naked... in your bed,"

I tried to speak. My voice came out breaking, and he brought his lips closer to mine, making me sink deeper into his left arm, trying to find some space to escape. But he did not let me do anything but listen to his flirtatious Agastya-coded words.

"You can if you want to. It will be amazing to feel your naked presence in my empty bed,"

I gulped nervously and pushed him away a little to stand up.

But he stopped me by holding my wrist. The bangles in my wrist broke with the sudden hold, and he pulled me closer unapologetically. I fell into his lap and felt a shiver run down my spine. My cheeks turned warm, warmer than the fire could ever make.

His hand kept holding my wrist while his gaze looked deeper into mine. The war seemed dangerous. The deep green orbs, having the reflection of flames of fire, looked devilish, even more than a devil itself. There was no glimpse of regret in them for breaking my bangles but a shade of pride.

"Apologize,"

I muttered, trying to pull my hand out of his tight hold. His gaze lowered to my lips, and he gulped, looking at me. The noticeable bone in his neck fell for a mere moment when he swallowed his saliva. It made me weak and desirously itchy in between my legs.

The vision of him licking my cheeks clean after wettening them with my own juices occupied my mind, reminding me how much he was capable of bringing me to my own knees for him.

His gaze softened for a moment, and he muttered.

"Only on one condition,"

I sucked on my lips.

"What condition?"

I managed to ask.

"Come to my bedroom, have dinner and spend the night with me,"