51 ~ Agastya's Kinky Secret

15K Votes ❤️

Agastya POV

I watched the troops of soldiers silently as they began taking the cannons out. This was the do-or-die moment. I had to break the water now. I could not let them take even a single cannon out of here.

I closed my eyes, inhaled deeply, and lifted the axe in my arms.

Taking a few steps away from the points, I tried to calm my insanely racing heartbeats down. The image of Suman flashed through my mind. She would survive if I died. There was no need to think about her in that moment.

And, Bhaisa, you both were happily married and had reasons to stay alive and not do this suicide mission. But I did not have any, and being alive, I could not let you two do any of this.

Rudraja will always be my favourite child, no matter how many would come. I love you, baby.

Actually, I love everyone: Both Bhabhisa, Rudraja, Guruji, Abhinandan, Eklavya, Ashwin, Ashwait, Trisha, Maasima, and everyone I have ever met.

I exhaled deeply, trying to control my emotional turbulence, and lifted the axe high in the air before hitting the marked point.

A sudden chaos occurred in the cave, and it grabbed everyone's attention.

"Hey, who are you? What are you doing?"

I heard the voices but ignored them. I hit the wall again, using all the strength I had left.

"Hey, hey, hey, what the hell are you doing? Stop,"

I heard the swords being pulled out, and I closed my eyes before hitting the wall again.

They ran towards me, and I looked at them for a moment.

A sudden earthquake occurred in the cave, and a few of them fell. I was feeling hell scared but not terrified.

"If you want to stay alive, just run,"

I warned them and immediately hit the wall again. A crack erupted through the wall. The slight noise of the stone breaking with the speed of the snake on the wall suddenly made me feel suffocated.

The noise of the heavy flow of water leaked through the crack, and I knew one more hit, and it would be done.

"We will kill you, stop, I said stop,"

A few of them yelled at me, but they could not step forward because they were equally terrified.

"Jai Mahakaal, Har Har Mahadev!"

I yelled, using all of my strength, and hit another time. My heart beats stopped as I stared scaredly at the crack widening in the wall. It walked like a thundering current to seven to ten metres in height and width.

I lowered my gaze and closed my eyes, taking a step back. Water started leaking through the crack, and the dry mud beneath me started to wet up.

The sound of water leaking with the high pressure ran through the cave, and I looked at the soldiers stepping back.

"Run, run away from here,"

They yelled, and as they started to run, the water broke and hit me like a flood.

My eyes could not believe it; I saw almost a ten-metre-long wall breaking together. The stone hit my head, and I cried with pain. And as the water crashed into me, I smashed back into the wall with a painful intensity.

My breathing started to shallow as I looked at the tunnel filling in no time; the water began flowing towards the low point, taking me with it effortlessly. I had to reach to the high end, where the well was.