72 ~ The Blessings from Supreme

⭐️ Vote

Agastya POV

"If you do not step back right away, I will kill you," she muttered, and I chuckled a little, staring at her through the mirror. She was looking fabulous. A different kind of beauty in her face was so perfect.

"I want to stay here with you," I said, and she growled with frustration and tried to push my hands away, but when she could not even move my single finger away, she exhaled deeply and ignored me.

Taking the bangles, she began to slip them into her other hand, and I looked at her beautiful palm.

"Let me help," I said, gently taking the bangles from her hand and holding her palm in my other hand. She moaned as I pressed her hands to move the bangles up. "Ah,"

My lips curled between lips, and I could not stop asking.

"Bass itne me hi Ahh,"

"Only this much for a Ahh,"

She lifted her timid gaze to my eyes and muttered slowly. "Your hands are rough, Kunwarsa; the force you apply and the force I feel are very different,"

I sucked on my lip and nodded a little. "Then, for every touch, you will have to tell me if it's the right force for you," I muttered, looking at the blush on her cheeks. Once done with the bangles, I grabbed the rings and gently slipped them into her fingers.

"What if the force I like is not what you like?" She questioned, lowering her gaze to our hands. Her skin felt warm, and I blinked silently before whispering in her eyes. "I will like everything you will like, Suman. It's just a matter of time before you will know. And," I took a slight pause to pick up the armlets from the table and turned her sideward to encircle the armlet around her bicep and tie the knot behind before continuing. "And, with some time, you might also start liking what I like,"

She gulped and looked into my eyes. "What do you like?"

"In what context are you asking?" I questioned while turning her around to pay attention to her other arm, and she muttered in a passive voice with fear.

"Colour?"

"Whatever you wear," I replied.

"Food?"

"Whatever you cook," I grabbed the necklace from the table and stood before me. I noticed her heavy heartbeats and breathing, and she gulped nervously when I put the gold necklace around her neck and leaned forward to tie it behind her.

"Book?"

"Whatever you would want me to read," I replied and placed my lips on the side of her neck and looked at her hand fisting on her skirt through the mirror.

My gaze shifted to her blouse's back, having six strings tied tightly, and I gulped before closing my eyes momentarily.

I could eat her at that moment. Her timid reactions were my biggest turn, but I could sense her discomfort and knew where this conversation would lead in a few moments.

"Can I ask you something serious? Kunwarsa," she muttered, and I lifted my head and turned her opposite to me to let her face the mirror and picked up the waistband from the table.

"Yes," I muttered, lowering my gaze and encircling the golden waistband around her waist; she adjusted it slightly over her belly and asked.

"I want to know," she muttered languidly, and I bit my lips to burst into laughter. "I want to know what you exactly like in bed," she finished in a slow and shaky voice, and I lifted my gaze to look at her face through the mirror and muttered.