CH 1

TWO YEARS LATER

In these two years many things happened our mc learned the language, how to talk, how to read and how to not make any comments when his parents make stupid remarks 

Even tho the last one was a bit difficult, with time he learned it.

His father, who is an emperor got generously bestowed with a nickname 💛BLONDIE💛 , by his son, it's another story if he isn't aware of it.

His mother, who is an empress is a bit too optimistic for his likings,

 But patience is the key to success 

Or maybe not

Right now he is sitting in front of the corpse of his mother, he looked up in the sky and thought, she was too optimistic but that doesn't mean she has no right to live.

The servants who saw the young prince looking at sky thought he was holding back his tears.

But in truth he was just disappointed, he died, but was brought back to life without his consent, he got a new family but it was broken apart by fate.

His heart is screaming at him saying that today is not the day he will only lose his 'Mother' but 'Father' too.

Wich was proven right, when he saw his father, after the funeral of his mother locking himself up with his paperwork. 

He waited outside for him, knocking on the door, just to be ignored.

The red haired prince trying to take care of his father, he felt obligated as he was his son, as they had to share their grief.

He knew he should have not expected anything from the start, but he foolishly did, now the disappointment broke his already broken heart that was starting to mend because  

He knew

He was going to be alone once again......