CH 9

Right now the prince was staring at the princess who was singing a lullaby to his father.

"...."

"...."

"...."

' seriously, me! The most feared man in my past life and achiever of the impossible is witnessing this, this! ... Bizarre scene'

"you're here too"

the emperor stated the obvious 

"I've been summoned by you father"

"Good morning, brother"

"...good evening to you too"

"Let's have dinner"

in the dining hall

Athanasia was struggling to cut her steak, so instead of asking for help she made the silverware fly and kiss the wall beside the prince's head which he paid no mind.

" you need to learn etiquette, I will arrange a tutor for you, the people you are living with have no class."

The princess only smiled

"Ambroise, you should eat more you look so thin"

the emperor changed his attitude swiftly to a more gentle one, to which the prince smiled.

" I apologise for worrying you father and thank you for your concern regarding my health But I can assure you I'm doing quite well."

"If you say so..."

the dinner ended peacefully much to the princess's delight

emperor's room

" Your majesty, his highness sent you tea leafs with a letter"

' Dear father,

I heard you are having trouble sleeping recently, I hope the tea I sent you will help, my apologies for not giving it personally but I did not dare to interrupt the lovely moment you were having with the princess.

truly yours,

Ambroise .'

After reading the letter the emperor had a ghostly smile on his face which surprised Felix.

"did your majesty, have a pleasant dinner with their highnesses?"

"It would have been more pleasing if she knew some etiquette she almost scarred Ambroise's face... she is bizarre must have gotten from her mother."

"... You-"

"If you are going to start nagging me then leave"

"....."

'Rude...'