CH 23

The imperial family was having a walk, the emperor personally carried the princess and the crown prince walked beside them quietly.

As soon as they arrived at the ruby palace and saw how bad it had become the prince commented quietly.

"how terrible don't the servants take care of the palace, if I remember correctly the budget was always received on time and never missed."

But the comment was heard very clearly since everyone quiet the servant became nervous, the silence was broken by the emperor.

"Move the princess's residence to the Emerald palace"

The maids and Athanasia were shocked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claude and Felix were talking about Athy getting a playmate, the person in question was zoning out and Ambroise was sorting out papers about the budget for the princess's palace.

"it's done"

The prince handed the papers to the emperor completely ignoring the conversation going on it wasn't his business so why should he butt in.

In the end Lucas became the play mate much to Athy's disappointment who couldn't do anything about it.

"where is your brother?"

"working in his office. Why are you asking?"

Lucas didn't respond.

'rude'

"should I bring him here?"

Before Athanasia could respond the prince was already standing in front of them.

"Is the budget not enough?"

"no, it's not like that..."

"Then why am I here?"

he was certainly annoyed.