CH 2

After the funeral Felix saw how the two royals started to act

One was grieving behind closed doors, the other was in front of those same doors waiting for them to be opened.

The child was staring at the door, he had shed not a single tear at the funeral, was it the naivety and innocence of children that kept the heart breaking news away from registering in the child's mind ?

He wonders 

He wants to step in, and give a piece of mind to his grieving friend, to not ignore his own child but alas he knows his position as well as his friend's stubbornness.

The days turned into months, months in years.

Four, 

Four years have been passed,

YET

The prince awaited his father with patience of a saint.

The prince has showed his worth to everyone, from academics to sports, from etiquette to dance everything was done perfectly.

The red head was a sea of wisdom despite his young age, to the point it was sickly for the knight of crimson blood.

why does he not act like other kids of his age?

was often his question.

Oh loyal knight 

Only if you knew...

Ambroise Clement De Alger Obelia was someone interested in poetry, art and music it doesn't matter if it was playing an instrument or singing he mastered all.

For others they were just mere hobbies to kill time, but for the person in question they were his source to went and express emotions.