CH 18

"bye little pup"

After the magician left, the prince slumped down holding his head in his hands, 

"brother are you okay?"

"yes, I'm fine go to Felix he will be worried"

with a snap of his fingers the prince teleported to his room and instructed the butler to not let anyone in the room.

The prince slept for the rest of the day, he had a feeling something troublesome was going to happen might as well enjoy peace while it's still there.

The next day Ambroise had nothing to do, so to kill some time he accompanied his father and helped him with the paperwork, for Felix it was a wholesome scene.

After a while his father decided to summon Athanasia who reluctantly came with a smile bright enough to make the prince feel his energy drain.

The princess was eyeing the golden throne it distracted her enough to make a mistake she would regret deeply, pulling in the emperor's robe the one she mistook as Robane.

They continued their walk with Athanasia doing the treasonous act of slapping the emperor shocking the crown prince who stared at the princess with a disapproving gaze making the little girl sweatdrop, and the knight trying to get the approval of carrying the young blond which he failed miserably.

It could be said the walk was pretty peaceful that was until Athanasia coughed blood,

draining Claude's already pale face to a more paler one.