CH 7

After the chaos in Ruby palace and the meeting with emperor, princess and Lilian York.

The three royals were having tea.

Athanasia smiling the whole time and Claude zoning out occasionally glancing at the crown prince who sat there quietly reading a book.

" How are your studies ?"

the emperor finally decided to break the silence

" quite well , I must say"

"....." 

'did the two of them forget about my existence?'

" I was on my way to the lake follow me"

"your majesty, the princess around the lake is a bit..."

"what's the problem if she is with me and the crown prince?"

"don't you want to come with us little one?"

" Of course I want to go with big brother and papa!"

a few moments later, in the boat

 Ambroise started humming a tune subconsciously oblivious to the attention he started to earn from his father and half sister. The prince seemed to zone out like the emperor does usually on their tea parties, the only person who can successfully have his attention in those moment was his first born.

" it's been a long day without you, my friend And I'll tell you about it when I see you again."

One of his regrets from his past life was that he couldn't bid farewell to his partner, and truth to be told he didn't even want to say goodbye, if by any miracle he could see them again he would tell them all about his years spent in the palace.

"We've come a long way from where we began"

he could remember vividly their first meeting from where started the long years of comradeship.

"Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again, when I see you again"

It was his selfish desire to see them once again, he knew he wasn't the kindest person but if any God was listening to him, he wished they could grant his wish.

It was then the realization sink in he wasn't alone when reminiscing his past but accompanied by two other people making his eyes open wide.

"I heard you could sing but never knew you were this good at it"

" I apologize it seems I have zooned out quite a bit"

"It's okay, big brother has a nice voice"

" you flatter me, princess "

And the rest of the ride was peaceful with no one drowning thanks to the prince.