CH 29

After the princess and the emperor made their entrance it was finally his turn.

"NOW ENTERING THE FUTURE SUN OF OBELIA HIS HIGHNESS THE CROWN PRINCE AND LADY EMILY DAUGHTER OF MARQUISE SPENCER" 

There was no doubt that the ladies were fascinated by the prince's looks and his achievements were admired by many nobles.

The first dance started and ended peacefully with no mistakes much to the nervous lady's delight, she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of the future sun and bring shame to her father.

After the dance the emperor personally congratulated the crown prince on his debut with the cute smiling princess who was accompanied by her nanny Lillian York.

To Athanasia the crown prince was an absolute perfection, she admired him, moreover she heard about his achievements which certainly shocked her. It was like every god came to bless him when he was created.

It was not far from the truth. But being favoured by Gods didn't always bring happiness and Ambroise was the perfect example of it.

But alas she didn't know it and probably never would.

Ambroise then started to mingle with nobles and occasionally danced with some ladies, they clearly fell in love at first sight.

It was finally the end of the banquet everyone started to leave after saying some flowery words to the prince.