CH 21

The crown prince, the first princess and the wizard were all sitting in a room together with Lucas rambling Athanasia arguing and Ambroise zoning out and wondering why did he come here in the first place.

"you actually want to run away from here don't you?"

The prince stared at Athanasia with an eyebrow raised, sensing his gaze the girl got more nervous but that didn't stop Lucas from talking.

"you want to hide where no one can find you, you want to run away from the palace"

"n-no what are you talking abo-"

"you hate me right? you want me to get out of your sight this instant, and you want to never see me again"

"I expected better from you princess"

The prince said having his expectations destroyed in seconds he sounded disappointed making the princess have an internal panic which was very much visible on her face.

"brother i-it's not like that!"

before Athanasia could defend herself Lucas threw the divine beast towards the princess

"your dad's coming"

The emperor entered making the crown prince straighten his posture and greet him elegantly

"Blessings and glory upon the Obelian Empire I greet the sun of Obelia and the royal father"

"you may rise"

"daddy!"

the princess ran to her father and grabbed his robe pointing at Lucas

"he's bein-"

"I apologize if my words have upset you, princess. But your pet is tricky to handle it would be best if you separated yourself from it. But since your highness doesn't want that you should decrease the time you spend with it"

Lucas slyly got himself out of trouble.