CH 16

Athanasia was busy playing Ambroise was dosing off and Lucas attempted to eat the divine beast making him bite his finger just as he was about to end it athy snatched it, and the magician revealed the beast's owner was herself with a few mocking words.

"Looking at your eyes you must be a direct descendant. Are you Kailrum's daughter?"

"that's not my papa!"

"athy, talk with a low voice I'm trying to sleep"

"....."

"....."

"Is that your brother?"

"yes..."

"are you ternituse's daughter "

"what are you talking about my papa's name is Claude"

"Claude, is that the name of the current emperor?"

"That's right!"

"Hahahaha"

'you know what imma pretend they just don't exist '

" Nonsense. Are you saying there was a dynastic revolution? Huh"

before anyone could say anything they heard a rustle and turned to see the prince who got up and was about to leave

"brother?"

"what?" 

"where are you going?" 

"To sleep somewhere peaceful, after playing go inside I don't want to order all my knights to search all the palaces just because you were playing around"

The princess watched in awe, Even though the prince said lazily it still looked elegant. After all the etiquette was engraved in his bones.

Before he could go Lucas grabbed Ambroise by his wrist, and turned him around pinning him against a tree.