02|Pillow Fight

Gauri stood up looking at Karan who was staring her with stern expression on his face.

"Yes,now go stand in the corner and do fifty sit ups holding your ears. If you stop aur leave your ears then I will make you do it again" He spoke strictly and she just whined in response but moved to the corner not attempting to make him angry.

"Bhaiya" She looked at him hopefully but his glare made her hold her ears and she started.

"Count" He yelled.

"4-5..19...25" She started counting.

Arun entered her room and started giggling seeing his little sister doing situps with a cute pout on her face and his elder brother sitting in front of her scrolling his phone.

"Aww baby ko firse punishment milgai" He spoke while laughing and Gauri glared at him sharply.

"Bhaiya dekho na inhe firse pareshan karne aagaye" she whined to her eldest brother.

"Zyada hasi nahi aarahi tujhe Arun. Aisa na ho ki mai ise reason dedu ki vo tujhpe hase" Karan warned him and he gulped and nodded.

"I am done" Gauri said sitting on the ground after completing her 50th situp.

"Once more" Arun said and chuckled.

Gauri stood up and threw a pillow on his face.

"Tu ruk tujhe to mai abhi batata hu" Arun said and picked another pillow and started running behind her.

They both ran out of the room fighting and laughing. Gauri ran into Jai's room who was working on something. Arun came running behind her and in seconds the room was filled with pillows and feathers falling here and there.

"What the hell are you both doing" Jai shouted seeing the condition of his beloved room.

"Abey tu chup kar na" Arun said making Jai pout like a child.

"Chota hu na isliye meri koi izzat hi nhi hai is ghar mein" He muttered to himself.

Dheeraj entered the room to witness the banter of his siblings.

"Abey tum dono mere bina kaise ladrahe ho" He yelled and entered into their fight.

"I think I am the only sensible person here" Jai rolled his eyes and said.

Dheeraj and Gauri dragged him into their never ending pillow fight and soon they four got tired and sat on the bed laughing their hearts out.

"Jo bhi ho maza to bohot aaya" Arun said laughing.

"Aap logon ko bilkul bhi sharam nahi hai na mere room ka kya haal kardiya ye"Jai spoke dramatically.

"To aapke paas haath hai na beta saaf karne ke liye kamre ko" Dheeraj said and smiled at him.

"Ek minute! Ye sab aap logon ne kiya so why should I be the one cleaning it? You all will do it" He said angrily.

"Abey chal" Both Arun and Dheeraj said at the same time.

"Mai bhaiya se complaint karunga" He spoke wiping off his fake tears.

"Aww bhai aap to mujhse bhi chote ho. Bhaiya ke chote baby" Gauri said while pulling his cheeks while Arun and Dheeraj chuckled.

"Pehle apna kaam to karle jo tujhe bhaiya ne bola tha nahi to kya pata tujhe kal ki tarah study ke bahar murga banadein firse" Arun said laughing making Jai embarassed.

"Haan Haan vahi kar raha tha mai you guys disturbed me" He said and quickly sat on his study table to avoid any punishments from his eldest brother.

The other three decided to have some mercy on him and cleaned the room and left.

As they were just out of the room Gauri said
"Aaj to sahi mein bohot maza aaya aap logon se pillow fight karke. Bhaiya to kabhi pillow fight karne hi nahi dete ye kehke ki Ghar ke pillows kharab hojaenge nuksaan hojaega" She said smiling and mimicking her eldest brother.

"Fight?" A voice boomed in their ears and they turned around shocked.

Hello all! I hope the chapter was upto your expectations. I introduced all the brothers in this chapter.

I will add the school scenes in the next chapter.

Please vote and comment.
Thankyou!!