05|Punishment

Arun walked back to the class with his ruler. He marched towards the first student who was standing.

"Kyun nahi kiya kaam" He asked strictly.

"Sir my mom was not well and she needed extra care so I couldn't complete the work" the boy replied innocently.

"Can I call and confirm at your home if it is true" He questioned raising his eyebrows.

"Sure sir" he replied honestly.

"Okay then you can sit down but I want you to complete this homework two times along with today's homework and show me tomorrow" Arun said and the boy nodded and sat down.

Arun walked to another girl who had no valid reason to not finish her work.

"Palms out" He ordered.

He gave two hits on each palm with the iron ruler. The girl had some tears in her eyes and her hands turned red due to the force he used and the effect of the iron ruler.

"Damn. That will hurt bad" Isha said scared.

"Yes that will. I am scared what will happen at home" Gauri said clutching her bestfriend's arm.

"I pity you" Isha said pressing her lips.

Arun gave the same treatment to all students and then at last walked to Isha and Gauri.

"Palms out" He ordered strictly.

He first hit Isha who literally screamed because of the pain.

He glared at his little sister who was standing there closing her eyes.

"Palms out"

She slowly brought her palms up. He hit her with extra force more than that he used on other students. Her eyes welled up with tears and she quickly started rubbing her hands.

"It hurts" She looked at her brother with glossy eyes.

"Oh it does? It will hurt more once we reach home" He said.

Inside his heart broke seeing her red hands and teary eyes but he masked his emotions and walked back to the class.

Gauri was too scared thinking what will happen at home but still she focused on the lecture to avoid more trouble.

The lecture ended and after that they headed to the ground as it was their PT period.
Isha and Gauri were sitting on a bench in the ground.

"Chill babe. It's not new for us to get in trouble. Don't get too scared" Isha cheered up her bestfriend.

"That's true but bhaiya was quite angry I don't think he will leave me without a good punishment" She replied pouting.

"Arey ab to maar bhi khaali behen. I don't think he will hit you again at home probably some punishment" Isha said.

"That's what the problem is. He is always up with his innovative punishments which I hate. If he gets to know that I didn't even complete the notebook he will kill me" Gauri said scared for her life.

"You can take Dheeraj sir's help" Isha said thinking.

"He won't help me at home he clearly mentioned and no one could stop Arun bhaiya when he is angry which he is right now" Gauri said.

Isha rubbed Gauri's back to calm her down. She was scared for her bestfriend.

"You know I hate getting in trouble due to studies. Thats only one thing I excel in so I hate it when I do not complete my homework or assignments" Gauri said. She was genuinely sad about it.

"It's okay babe. Sometimes it happens"Isha said assuring her.

"Fineee.Now jo hoga dekha jaega" Gauri said putting her hands together.

After the period they went back to class and attended more classes. Now it was accountancy period which was taught by Jai.

He entered the class and all students greeted him.

"Keep your homework on your desk. I am coming to check it. Keep standing if you have not done it" He said strictly.

He started checking everyone's homework.

"Ek question missing hai" He said checking Gauri's homework to tease her.

"Here it is sir" She said turning the page and giving him a tight lipped smile.

"Ye peeche kyun kia saath nahi kar sakti thi"

She was already not in a good mood and he was just adding fuel to the fire. She stood up and whispered in his ear.

"Dekhiye bhai mujhe punishment dene ke mauke mat dhundiye. Your students would be so shocked if I tell them how their super strict teacher is punished at home" Now she teased him.

He glared at her and moved ahead.
Ofcourse she was not going to tell anybody how her brothers are punished at home not even to Isha. She respects her brothers a lot and always want other students to do the same. She just wanted to tease him as he did.

Jai called out the students who had not finished the work and started rolling up his shirt's sleeves.

The students took a step back scared as they thought that he will slap them.

"Kya hua dar gaye? Are nahi maarunga" He teased them.

They sighed in relief.

"Raise your hands and stand there for the rest of the period" He said strictly and pointed towards the wall where the whole class could see them.

The students obeyed and he started teaching.

At the time of dispersal Gauri walked towards the parking tightly grabbing her bottle.

"Let's go" Arun said harshly and got into the car.

As soon as they reached home Gauri felt like running away. No one was at home except the servants. Karan and their father were at the company and their mom went to see a friend.

"I want you in the study after lunch" Arun said to Gauri and left to change his clothes.

"Sudhar jaa behen.Roz nayi gadbad karke konsa maza aata hai tujhe" Jai said to her.

She hit her arm lightly.

"Gauri" Dheeraj called her out.

"Ji bhaiya"

"Why did you lie to me that you were not in class when he announced about submission" He asked her getting a bit angry.

She paled.

"Bhaiya mai bohot dari hui thi us time. I didn't mean to lie to you but it just happened" She replied innocently.

"Fine. But don't ever lie to me again" He said kissing her forehead and she nodded.

"Arun bhaiya ko pata hai?" She asked and he sighed.

"Yes that's why is he more angry. You know he hates when you lie" He said.

She was now scared to hell. She didn't complete her work,didn't bring her notebook, was not attentive in class and in addition to all these she lied to both her brothers.
She was dead today.

All of them changed their clothes and had lunch. The lunch was silent today which was a rare sight at Mehra mansion.

"Bring your maths notebook and be in the study in 5 minutes"Arun said to Gauri and walked upstairs.

Hello guys hope you liked the chapter.

Do you want more school scenes?

Please vote and comment.

Thankyou!!