15|Drunk

The next morning the family had a great time while having breakfast with their fun banter.

After that they left for their respective work places.

After reaching school Gauri walked to her class and kept her bag on the table while sitting beside Isha.

"Kya hua bhai itni khush kaise lag rahi hai"Gauri asked Isha who was smiling.

"Arey tune khush khabri nahi suni"Isha said excitedly.

"Khush khabri?"Gauri asked frowning.

"Arey business studies ki budhiya teacher gayi school chodke"Isha said grinning.

"What??"Gauri asked shocked.

"Arey sachii!Teen teen teachers ke saath rehti hai aur fir bhi kuch nahi pata hai tujhe"Isha said.

"Kyuki school ke baare mein baat nahi hoti ghar mein"Gauri said.

"Vaise any information ki new teacher kaun hai?"Gauri asked.

"Not much but she is very young teacher around 24-25 years old"Isha repiled.

"Wow!"Gauri said.

"Her name is Jiya Sehgal and I guess she will be joining in a week"Isha said.

"Tujhe sab pata kaha se chalta hai"Gauri asked raising her eyebrows.

"I have my sources"Isha said grinning.

Arun entered the class with a stern expression on his face. The students greeted him.

"Attend to your roll calls and after that submit your homework to me. If not done then no need to sit you can go out"He said sternly.

After attendance he asked for homework and few students stood up and went out of the class. Others submitted the homework.

"Ye Arun sir humesha itne grumpy kyu rehte hai"Isha asked.

"Pata nahi bhai mujhe to lagta hai paida bhi isi shakal ke saath hue the"Gauri replied whispering.

They both laughed silently.

"One more thing class. Your business studies teacher has left the school and a new teacher will be joining in two days. She will come for a demo today or tomorrow. Till then I will be taking your business studies periods"He announced and the students made a crying face.

They didn't have the stamina to tolerate him all day.

Soon after the class ended Arun left the class and delivered a long lecture to the students without homework.

He went to the staff room and started doing his work when a beautiful lady probably in her 20s approached him.

"Excuse me"She said in an angelic voice and he looked up.

As his eyes met her beautiful face he got lost in her beauty. He felt something in his stomach. Something he had never felt before.

"Yes?"He replied snapping out of his thoughts.

"Can you guide me to class 12 commerce?"She asked softly.

"Sure!By the way,you?"He asked.

"Ohh hello!I am Jiya Sehgal. New business studies teacher of this school" She replied. (You can find her charactersketch in opposite leads chapter)

"Oh so you are the new business studies teacher. Nice to meet you!Myself Arun Mehra"He said with a smile.

She nodded with a smile and they started walking towards the class. The class was a mess as no teacher was present at that time in the class. Arun and Jiya entered the class and he frowned seeing the condition of his students.

"Students"He shouted sternly.

The students stopped in their tracks hearing his voice. They all zipped up their mouths and stood up on their seats obediently. There was a pin drop silence in the class.

"Is this how you behave when a teacher is not there"He asked sternly.

"Sorry sir"They all repiled.

Jiya was shocked to see his effect on students.

"Good morning everyone!I am your new business studies teacher"She said with a smile.

The students greeted her.

"Betho sab!We will start our class"She said softly and the students sat down.

"You can leave sir. I can handle now"She said to Arun when she saw him still standing there.

Arun nodded and left the class.

Jiya explained the chapter very well and had an interactive session with the class. She was the most cool teacher the students had ever met.

"I hope you all enjoyed the class"Jiya asked picking up her bag to leave.

"Yes ma'am"They repiled and she left with a smile.

"Wow yaar!She taught so well"Gauri said.

"Yes!!And her behaviour was also very well. She is so sweet"Isha said.

"Yes I already love her teaching style"Gauri said.

After school Arun,Jai and Gauri left for home while Dheeraj left for a party with his school friends. Arun was continuously thinking about Jiya and her beautiful face.

"How was your new teacher"Arun asked curiously.

"Very good!Her teaching style is the best"Gauri replied.

Arun nodded.

                             ⚕️

At night 11 pm everyone slept except Karan who was waiting for Dheeraj. He was calling him continuously but he was not picking up. He even dropped few texts to him but none of them were seen.
He was very tensed when he suddenly heard a car's voice from outside the mansion and he sighed in relief.

He went out and saw Dheeraj's friends holding him and helping him to walk to the mansion. They saw Karan and looked at each other shocked.

"Hello bhaiya"They greeted him. Karan ignored them and looked at Dheeraj confusingly.

He walked closer to him.

"Is he drunk?"Karan asked shocked.

The boys stood silent.

"Answer"Karan yelled.

The boys flinched and nodded slowly. Karan looked at Dheeraj with anger. He held him by his hand and dragged him inside the mansion.

"Kya kar rahe ho bhaiya. I want to have more fun"Dheeraj said in drunk voice.

"Tumhe saara fun karaunga mai kal"Karan said angrily.

"I love you bhaiya. Let's dance"Dheeraj said and attempted to dance but he ended up falling down.

Karan picked him up and helped him to get to his room.

"Chup chap sojao. Ek shabd nahi nikalna chaiye muh se"He said sternly and made him sleep.

Karan left the room angrily thinking how his brother got drunk. He thought to first give him chance to explain his drinking. If he drank by choice then he was gone for good.

_____________________________________

Hello everyone hope you all liked the chapter!

Did you like Jiya?

Do check our her charactersketch.

Please vote and comment!!

Thankyou!!