22|Punishment

"Punishment to milegi na beta aap dono ne kaam hi aise kiye hai"Karan said mocking them.

"Bhaiya par aapne already dedi punishment"Arun whined.

"Punishment nahi thi vo tum dono ka dimaag stable karne ke liye corner time tha par dimaag fir bhi stable nahi hua tum dono ka"Karan said angrily.

"Bhaiya we are very sorry aaj ke baad is janam mein to kya agle janam mein bhi kabhi aapse koi baat nahi chupaenge"Arun said dramatically folding his hands.

"Tum dono ko line pe laata hu mai abhi"Karan said angrily.

Arun and Jai looked at each other horrified.

"Kya punishment dete ho tum dono bacchon ko school mein?"Karan asked looking at both of them.

"Depends"They both said saving them as they knew Karan will be using the same punishment on them if they tell.

"Assume chair position"Karan ordered strictly.

"Bhaiya"Jai started to whine but quickly assumed the position seeing Karan picking up the stick.

"Tumhe maar khaani hai fir punishment loge?"Karan asked Arun who was still standing there looking at Jai.

"Bhaiya ye sab nahi hoga"Arun said whining.

Karan had enough of it and stood up with his stick in his hand. Arun quickly took the position afraid.

"Agar koi bhi hila dono mein se to taange tod dunga mai samajh aai?"Karan said dangerously.

They nodded.

After five minutes the boys started struggling in the position and started apologizing.

"Bhaiya sorry dard horaha hai ab"Jai said shaking.

"Haan bhaiya sorry jaane do please"Arun said in pain.

"Chalo khade ho dono"Karan said firmly.

They both stretched their legs and hands to shrug off the pain.

"Twenty situps now"Karan ordered.

"Bhaiya"Arun and Jai yelled crying.

Karan glared at them and they both started with the never ending punishment.

"Hogaya"Arun sat on the floor finishing his punishment.

Jai too sat down massaging his legs after completing the punishment.

"Dubara hoga aisa?"Karan asked sternly leaning back on his chair.

"Never"Said Arun.
"Kabhi bhi nahi bhaiya aaj to I had enough of it"Jai said.

"Chalo idhar aao ab dono"Karan said softly and they both stood up and walked to him slowly. He stood up and took the boys in his embrace.

"Sorry"They both muttered slowly.

"You both are forgiven now"Karan said.

"Waise Jai ne mujhe bataya tha there was a female teacher with you who was helping you!Who was she?"Karan asked pulling away from the hug.

"Jiya ma'am..she is new business studies teacher of the school"Arun replied.

"Oh nice! I think hume unhe dinner pe bulana chaiye for all her help"Karan suggested.

"Yes bhaiya"Arun said excitedly.

Jai and Karan raised their eyebrows at him.

"I mean..I also think we owe her a dinner"Arun said nervously covering up.

Karan nodded but Jai gave him a naughty smirk.

"Call her and ask her if she could join us today at 8 pm our home"Karan said and Arun nodded.

Jai and Arun left the study.

"Kya baat hai bhaiya bade excited lagrahe the Jiya ma'am ko bulane ke liye"Jai teased him.

"Shut up"Arun glared at him.

"Sab samajh raha hu mai"Jai smirked.

"Samajhta reh jo samajhna hai"Arun whacked him on his head and left for his room.

Arun sat down on the bed and picked his phone to call Jiya. She picked up the call in the second ring.

"Hello sir all okay?"Jiya asked corncerned.

"Yes ma'am!"He repiled.

"Is Gauri okay now?"Jiya asked.

"Yes she is alright!By the way are you free tonight?"Arun asked hesitatingly.

"I..I do not have plans for tonight"Jiya repiled.

"Great. So will you be able to join us today at our home for dinner?"Arun asked.

"Your place? Suddenly?"Jiya asked.

"Actually I told my elder brother about today's incident. He wanted to invite you to dinner to owe you a thankyou for helping us"He said.

"Oh that's completely alright sir. You don't need to owe me something for that. But okay I will be there just confirm me with the timings"Jiya said.

"8 pm"Arun repiled.

"Okay. See you tonight"Jiya said they hunged up the call.

A genuine smile appeared on Arun's face. He walked towards his closet and started searching for a best outfit for dinner.

Jai barged in Gauri's room and saw Dheeraj there sitting beside Gauri on the bed.

"Hey bhagwan meri bina hi saari baatein chalrahi thi na"Jai said pressing his lips together.

"Arey dramebaaz aaja tu bhi"Dheeraj said and Jai jumped on the bed.

"Waise guys aaj Jiya ma'am ghar aarahi hai"Jai said.

"Jiya ma'am?Wo kaise"Dheeraj asked.

"Karan bhaiya ne bola ki unhone hamari itni help ki to we should invite her for dinner"Jai said.

"Wow"Gauri said.

"Vaise Arun bhaiya kaafi excited lag rahe the Jiya ma'am ke naam se"Jai said smirking.

"Ohho something is cooking"Dheeraj said fake coughing.

"Mujhe to maar ke bhaga diya unhone jab maine pucha"Jai said.

"Arey mai puchta hu usse. Mujhse kaise chupa raha hai baatein"Dheeraj said getting up from the bed.

He walked towards Arun's room and barged in without knocking. Arun was still deciding which shoes to wear as if he was going for an interview or dinner date.

"Kya baat hai bohot taiyari chal rahi hai kisi ke aane ki"Dheeraj said smirking.

"Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai"Arun said hiding his outfit below the pillow and shows below the bed.

"This is not done. Mujhe bhi nahi bataega ab ki tujhe ahm ahm kuch feelings aarahi hai"Dheeraj said teasing him and sat on the bed.

"Shut up idiot. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai vo to bas ab Jiya ma'am ghar aarahi hai to maine socha ki we should dress nicely"Arun said sitting down on the bed.

"Par maine to Jiya ma'am ka naam bhi nahi liya"Dheeraj smirked.

Arun widened his eyes.

"Mai gauri se milke aata hu kahi use dard to nahi horaha"Arun stood up and ran outside the room.

Dheeraj smirked.

"Sach to mai nikalwaakar rahunga"He said to himself.

Hello everyone!!Hope you all liked the chapter.

Keep showering your love on this book!!

Please vote and comment!

Thankyou!!