23|Dinner

In the evening Jiya started getting ready to go to the Mehra Mansion.

She was so confused about what to wear. She chose a black outfit but kept it back as it looked too casual.

"Why the hell am I thinking so much about an outfit for going"Jiya shouted irritated.

She remembered Arun's call and a smile appeared on her face. She didn't know why but she was eager to meet him.

Jiya got ready after a while in a white top,black jeans and brown blazer. She looked at herself in the mirror for the last time and walked out of the room.

Arun in his white shirt with black pants and black blazer was all formally ready waiting for Jiya to come.

"Arey kisi ka intezar kar rahe ho bhaiya"Jai teased coming downstairs.

"Haan jiya ka"Arun said in flow and then kept a hand on his mouth regretting what he said.

"Ohho"Jai smirked.

"Ohho kya!Jiya ma'am ko bulaya tha to ofcourse unka wait karunga na. She is our guest. Guest ka wait kar raha hu mai"Arun said covering up.

"Koi baat nahi bhaiya hota hai itni explanation dene ki zaroorat nahi hai aapko"Jai said smirking and Arun whacked him.

"Ahh maara kyu"Jai whined.

"Bakwaas karne ke liye"Arun said.

The guards opened the door for Jiya to come. Jiya entered and was mesmerized by the beauty that lay inside the Mehra Mansion.

She was directed towards the main hall and upon entering she saw Arun looking continuously at his wrist watch.

She smiled upon seeing him.

"Good evening sir"Jiya wished him.

Arun got startled by the sudden voice and then looked at her.

"Oh you are finally here!Good evening ma'am"Arun said smiling.

"Good evening ma'am"Jai said loudly gaining their attention and Arun glared him.

"Good evening sir"Jiya said but Jai frowned.

"Ye mujhse formality vagera nahi hoti please don't call me sir I am too young to be called formally by you"Jai said.

"Kya bulau fir name se bulana is too awkward"Jiya said.

"You can call him Gadha"Arun said and Jiya laughed.

"Very funny"Jai said rolling his eyes.

"Fine Jai!"Jiya said and Jai smiled.

"Gauri kaha par hai"Jiya said searching her.

"Aati hogi vo bhi"Arun said and Jiya nodded.

He directed her towards the dining table and the three settled down. Arun sat beside Jiya and Jai in front of them.

Ashish and Sanjana came down.

Jiya stood up and walked towards them. She bent down to take their blessings but Sanjana stopped her.

"Arey beta ladkiyan pair nahi chuti"She said softly and hugged her.

Jiya settled down with them and had a great talk with their parents. Sanjana and Ashish were impressed by her behaviour and manners.

The trio came downstairs at the last.

"Hii ma'am"Gauri said excitedly and hugged her. Jiya hugged her back.

"I was waiting for you"Jiya said and Gauri grinned.

Dheeraj greeted her and she greeted him back.

"Hello sir"Jiya said offering a handshake to Karan.

He shook his hand with her.

"Hello ma'am"Karan said softly.

"Thankyou so much for all your help. I am so greatful"Karan said.

"It's nothing sir. You don't owe me a thankyou for this. Gauri is my student too. It was my responsibility to save her"Jiya repiled and Karan smiled at her.

They all settled for dinner. Dinner was served. Jiya got shocked to see so many dishes. They all had dinner while having the fun of their lives. Jiya was having her best time with them.

"You should come here more often beta"Ashish said to Jiya.

"I will try"Jiya said.

"The dinner was delicious"Jiya said standing up.

The Mehras stood up to bid farewell to Jiya.

"Should I drop you it's quite late"Arun asked glancing at the wall clock.

"No thankyou sir!I came by my car. I will drive back safely"Jiya declined softly and Arun nodded.

Gauri hugged her and she left for her home.

Jiya was thinking about Mehras on her way back and she smiled.

"Bhaiya please mujhe Isha se baat karni hai"Gauri requested Arun for the nth time.

"I am not giving your phone back. One week ke liye liya tha let it complete. Don't force me to increase your punishment"Arun said firmly.

"Bhaiya aapko thoda sa bhi rehem nahi aata kya she is not well mujhe puchne do please ki ab kaisi hai vo"Gauri requested.

"No means no"Arun said sternly.

"Hate you"Gauri said angrily and moved her face to other side.

Arun sighed. He pulled her in his embrace.

"Chodo"Gauri wriggled in his grip.

"It's for your good only. Shauk nahi hai mujhe tumhe punishment dene ka"Arun said.

"Bhaiya ab to bohot time hogya and I promised you ki ab mai kabhi bunk nahi karungi fir bhi aap phone nahi derahe"Gauri whined.

"Beta ek time limit di maine tumhe vo bhi bohot choti. Only one week. Don't you think ki tumhe atleast one week ke liye apni punishment complete karni chaiye?"Arun asked softly.

Gauri pouted.

"Ek to kahi jaane bhi nahi dete! Ground bhi kardiya phone bhi kheechliya"She sulked.

"Ground kyu kardiya?"Karan asked frowning upon entering the room listening to their talks.

Arun and Gauri widened their eyes in shock. They looked at each other horrified.

"Ho gaya kaam"Arun muttered. His brother will get so angry if he gets to know he hid information from him. He made a crying face remembering his recent punishment for hiding things from his brother.

Hello everyone!!Hope you all liked the chapter!

Please vote and comment!!

Thankyou!!