04|Trouble

"Tu chal mere saath" Gauri dragged Isha out of the class.

"Are pagal hogai hai kya don't tell me you are going to bunk the class" Isha looked at her with scared expressions.

"Pagal hai kya! Mujhe zinda bachna hai. Dheeraj bhaiya ke paas chalte hai only he can help us now" Gauri said and they both walked towards staff room.

Dheeraj was sitting alone in the staff room unpacking his bag.

"Bhaiya" Gauri called out and he turned.

"Good morning sir" Isha said with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Good morning" He reverted.

"Don't tell me you are again in trouble" Dheeraj said looking at his sister who was standing there scared.

"Bhaiya please bacha lo" She pleaded.

He sighed.

"Kya kia tumne ab" He asked.

"Today is submission day and Arun bhaiya had strictly asked to show the notebooks but I didn't bring it" She said timidly.

"Why are you so careless kid" He said patting her head a little.

"I didn't even know about it" She said fixing her hair.

"Why weren't you in the class?" He questioned.

"No. I went to the washroom" She lied. She was in the class physically but not mentally.
She is in her own dreamworld most of the time when teacher is teaching but she goes home and studies every single thing taught so she manages to get the best grades.

"Let me call at home. I will ask them to bring your notebook to the school just tell me where is it kept" He said taking out phone from his pocket.

"Umm. Woh bhaiya" She nervously smiled.

"What now" He raised his eyebrows.

"It is not complete" She said and his eyes widened.

"You are dead" He said clapping his hands.

"Bhaiya bachalo yaar please" She literally joined her hands.

"Dekh mai kuch nahi kar sakta you brought this on yourself now go and handle it" He said gathering his things.

"Bhaiya please mujhe nahi pata tha na varna mai copy complete rakhti aur lekar bhi aati" She said grabbing his head.

Isha rolled her eyes seeing her friend lying blatantly.

"Fine. Go I will talk to Arun to decrease your punishment. But just remember when he gets home and asks for your notebook I will not stop him" He said warning her.

"Fine. Aap bas abhi bachalo" She pleaded and they both left for their class.

They both stood at the gate of classroom and saw that Arun had already entered and he was taking attendance.

"Get in" He said strictly to both of them and they quickly got settled.

After the attendance Arun walked in front of the class.

"Keep your notebooks on the table. I will personally check every question. And those who have not completed or not brought the notebook kindly stand up" He said in his strict voice folding his arms on his chest.

He was wearing black blazer with white buttoned shirt and black pants looking absolutely handsome. Many girls of the school had crush on him but due to his strict demeanor no one had courage to speak anything in front of him.

Students started keeping their notebooks on the table and others stood up. At last Gauri too stood up.

Arun got shocked seeing her standing. He walked to her.

"Why are you standing where is your notebook" He said slowly so that only she could hear.

"I forgot it at home" She said looking down.

"Very well. You are good at studies atleast maintain not getting in trouble with studies" He said getting angry.

"Bhaiya sorry" She said meekly.

"Oh I will make sure you are very sorry today" He said and walked back at front.

Gauri's heart was racing so fast like it would come out. She turned around and saw six boys and five other girls standing who had not submitted the work.

Arun picked up iron ruler from his desk and the students looked at him shocked.

"Mar Gaye" both Isha and Gauri said at the same time.

At the same time Dheeraj entered the class and Gauri sighed in relief seeing him.

"I want to talk to you come outside" Dheeraj said to Arun and he just rolled his eyes in return fully aware of what his brother wanted to say.

They both went out of the class.

"Dekh bhai school hai ye control yourself. Don't punish my little sister too much" He said.

"Tu pagal mat ban. Maine strictly kaha tha to submit the work on Monday and you very well know how strict I am towards these things" He said frustrated.

"Arey she was not aware that today is submission day otherwise she would have completed it" Dheeraj said taking her side.

"She knew. She was there in the class when I announced it" Arun said gritting his teeth.

"She was there?" Dheeraj questioned.

"Wait she lied to you" He said clutching the ruler in his hand.

Dheeraj just nodded.

"This kid is gone for good today" He spoke strictly.

"Ek jagah sochle. Agar tune yaha use zyada punish Kia then you aren't allowed to punish her at home" Dheeraj said not wanting to break his promise.

"Tu na chup reh. Ye sab jo jhoot bolna seekh rahi hai na vo aaj mai use dhang se sikhaunga ki jhoot kese bolte hai. Aur usne mujhe bola she forgot her notebook at home. She lied to you and then at my face. You really think that I will leave her"He said dangerously .

"But for now I can assure you that I will not treat her differently. She will be given the same punishment I will be giving to others.At home I cannot promise" Arun said

"Fine. Do whatever you see fine" He said and started to leave but Arun stopped him.

"Is her notebook complete " He questioned Dheeraj.

Dheeraj shook his head.

"Amazing" Arun said gritting his teeth and walked back to the class.

Hello guys. Hope you all are doing well.
Hoping that you are enjoying the story.
Please vote and comment.

Thankyou!!