41|Video

After 15 minutes Jai entered the room and smirked at Gauri who was kneeling down.

"Stand up"Dheeraj commanded sternly.

Gauri stood up by taking support of her table.

"Kya baat hai bhaiya aapne to ise first day hi punishment dedi"Jai said.

"Harkatein hi aisi hai"Dheeraj said glaring at Gauri.

He stood up and left the room and Jai sat down on the chair. Gauri sat on her chair.

"Ready?"He asked sarcastically.

"Not really"She replied.

"See what I have brought for you"He said taking out the wooden ruler from the notebook he bought along. Her eyes widened in fear seeing the ruler.

She snatched the ruler from his hand and he glared at her sharply.

"Lines draw karne ke kaam aaega ye bhai you know na bhaiya accounts mein to scale ki bohot zarurat hoti hai"She said nervously.

"Tum kabse rough mein lines draw karne lagi"He asked glaring at her.

"Aaj se"She said smiling sheepishly.

"Okay then mai iron ruler le aata hu"Jai said getting up.

"Arey nahi nahi"She shouted.

"Dheere bolo"He scolded.

"Vo I mean ki wooden ruler rakh lo aap lines ke liye to vaise bhi plastic ruler use karte hai na"She said and he shook her head and sat down.

He opened the book and notebook along side and then started explaining her the topics.

"Bhai bohot neend aarahi hai"She said yawning.

He tapped the ruler on the back of her hand which was not injured not so hardly.

"Ouch"She rubbed her hand.

"Focus"He said firmly.

After a while he saw her yawning again and he held her ear tightly.

"Ahh bhai please choro na"She cried in pain.

"No I will not leave your ear now let's study like this only. It will help you to focus"He said sternly.

"Arey kya bole jaarahe ho. I promise I will focus ache se please choro na"She requested.

"Last chance. If I see you losing focus again I will make you do sit-ups till this study time ends"He warned and she gulped.

She tried her best to focus on what he was teaching.

He started asking questions from her and she managed to answer a few of them.

"You answered only five out of ten"He said angrily.

"You call this only?"She muttered but he heard it.

"Shut up and show me your palm"He ordered roughly picking up the ruler.

"No no please bhai I am sorry"She said on the verge of crying.

"Show me your palm"He said pressing each word.

She hesitantly brought her palm up and closed her eyes in anticipation of the pain.

He sighed and slightly tapped the ruler on her palm and then kept it back. She opened her eyes on not feeling the pain.

"Why is it so hard to hit you?"He asked sighing.

"Kya batau ab mai hu hi itni pyaari"She said giving him a cheeky smile.

He hid his smile and glared at her.

"Stand up now. You will not sit the entire time now"He commanded and she stood up making faces.

Jai was teaching her while she was standing when the door opened abruptly. Karan entered but frowned upon seeing his sister standing.

"Kya hua why is she standing"He asked Jai and Gauri gulped.

"Kya batau bhaiya aapki laadli ka bilkul dhyaan nahi hai padhne mein"He started snitching.

"Bilkul focus nahi hai iska jo mai padha raha hu uspar. She was yawning the whole time. Aur to aur bhaiya even Dheeraj bhaiya punished her today when I entered the room. And I am sure Arun bhaiya se bhi ise punishment mili hi hogi"He continued.

Gauri glared at him and he smirked.

"Why did Dheeraj punish you?"Karan asked sternly.

She looked down.

"Voh..I was not focusing"She answered slowly.

"Same problem in both the classes"Karan said shaking his head.

"And why didn't you focus?"He asked sitting on the bed.

"I was tired bhaiya"She whined.

"That's not an excuse"He said.

"It's reality not an excuse" She muttered under her breath.

"Is your punishment not enough that you are dragging yourself in more trouble in all your classes"Karan asked sternly.

"Nahi bhaiya punishment kaha enough hai aapko to aur bhi punishment deni chaiye thi ye to bohot Kam hai"She said sarcastically.

Jai looked at her in shock. She realised the way she was talking and kept a hand on her mouth.

"Someone's speaking a lot these days"Karan said darkly.

"I-didn't-mean-it"She stuttered.

"I don't care how tired you are,I won't allow you to talk like this"He scolded her harshly and she looked down.

"Bhaiya please I want 15 minutes break after every class. Please make my classes of 1 hour 45 minutes instead of 2 hrs please"She requested with puppy eyes.

Karan sighed and nodded.

"Fine. But your last class will be of 1 hrs only"Karan announced and she gave him a thumbs up.

Karan's phone buzzed with a message and he immediately took it out. There was a video sent by an unknown number to him. The video literally shook him. He was not able to believe what he saw.

The room of door opened abruptly and he saw his father standing there with an angry expression which sent shivers down his spine. His father walked closer to him.

"I just saw a video sent to me by an unknown number"Ashish said in a deep angry voice. His voice was so scary that Jai and Gauri flinched.

"I saw it too. I can explain papa-I"Karan was cut off by Ashish angrily.

"We need to talk Karan. In the study in five minutes"Ashish said angrily and left.

Karan couldn't even remember when he was in trouble with his father the last time. He have not seen him this angry over the years. He has been handling the siblings for the past few years and he has only seen the soft side of his father since then. To say that he was scared,was an understatement.

_____________________________________

Hello everyone!!Hope you all liked the chapter!

Please vote and comment!!

Thankyou!!