20|Anger

Arun started to check the written work of students.

One boy had not taken notes. Arun glared at him.

"Where were you?"Arun asked dangerously.

"Sir..I was not feeling well"He replied stammering.

"I will get back to you. Keep standing"He ordered.

After checking the whole class he found four students without work. Two boys & two girls.

He sighed. This was now getting very difficult for him. How could he find those two students out of four.

He didn't want to punish the innocent ones.
Suddenly he remembered the cctv footage he saw. The girl in the footage was wearing a purple shiny rubber band.

He walked towards the students and secretly looked at both the girls' hair. And he found one with the same rubber band.

"Meet me after the class"Arun said dangerously to the girl and walked back in front of the class.

He taught some topics while glaring at the girl the whole time.

After the class ended he waited outside the class and the girl came.

"Swati right?"He asked sternly.

"Yes sir"She replied.

"Call your partner too"He ordered firmly.

"Partner?"She asked confused.

"You think I don't know anything?"He shouted on her.

"I think you are mistaken sir"She said.

"Shut up. I very well know you are the one who is behind my sister and you attempted to hurt her"Arun said glaring at her furiously.

Swati widened her eyes in shock. She gulped down nervously.

"Sir..I..I didn't mean what I did..sorry sorry"She stammered horrified.

"Shut up and call your partner fast"Arun said.

"I have no idea which partner you are talking about"She said.

"Tum aise nahi maanogi na. Chalo staff room"He said strictly.

She followed him timidly.

Only Jiya was present in the staff room at that time.

Arun walked to his table and took out a steel ruler from his drawer. Swati gulped down looking at the ruler.

"Kya hua sir"Jiya asked Arun.

"Yahi hai vo ladki"Arun said angrily pointing at Swati.

Jiya glared at the girl.

"Why did you try to hurt Gauri"Jiya asked firmly.

Swati looked down.

"Tumse kuch pucha gaya hai"Arun shouted banging the ruler hardly on the table.

Swati flinched.

"Sir it was not my plan. I just helped in this"Swati said slowly looking down.

"Tell his name"Arun said walking towards her.

She didn't answer. Arun raised the ruler and hit her palm so hard she shouted.

"Sir please no"Jiya said dragging him away.

"She literally hit my sister and you are asking me to stop"He snapped at her.

"I am not stopping you to punish her but right now you are very angry and I don't want you to do anything wrong in anger"Jiya said looking at him concerned.