08|Truth

Jai and Manav reached the party and started dancing.
Jai danced,yelled and laughed his heart out.
He was having the fun of his life.

He didn't want the night to end.

"Would you like some drinks" Jai's college mate asked him.

"Naah I am good" He replied. He cannot think of drinking ever. His brothers will bury him alive.

After having fun for the whole night Manav dragged Jai out of the club.

"Kya hai bohot maza aaraha tha yaar" Jai whined.

"Beta ghar jaake tere bhaiya maze karwaenge tujhe" Manav said.

"Bhaiya ko pata chal gya?" He yelled.

"Nahi filhal nahi par ab tu ghar nahi gaya na to zarur pata chal jaega" Manav made him sit in the car and started driving.

"Mai is din ko puri zindagi yaad rakhunga" Jai said smiling.

"Bas bure tareeke mein na yaad rahe" Manav muttered under his breath.

Soon they reached Mehra Mansion and Jai got out. He sneaked into the mansion without the guards knowing. Now the main problem was to get to his room. The rope was not there now as he threw it away to avoid any clue of his sneak out.

"Kya karu ab kaise jau upar" He thought.

He thought and then took out his phone from his pocket and called his little sister. She immediately picked up his phone.

"Kya hai aapko itni raat ko" She said irritated.

"Tu kya kar rahi hai" He asked.

"Mai padh rahi thi" She replied.

"Hey bhagwan kaisi ladki hai din raat padti hi rehti hai" He said irritated.

"Aap ek kaam karo sojao mujhe disturb mat karo"She said.

"Arey sun sun ek kaam kar mera" He said slowly.

"Bolo"

"Ghar ka main gate khol de please behen" He requested.

"Bhaiya aapne sneak out kiya hai" She yelled shocked.

"Abey aram se bol aur jaldi aa" He said.

"Aarahi hu" she said and hunged up the call.

Gauri slowly unlocked the door without making any sound and Jai entered in. They both locked the door again.

"Bach gaya"He whispered.

"Bhaiya will kill you" Gauri said.

"Arey kisi ko nahi pata chalega kuch just keep your mouth shut" He said and they both walked upstairs.

They were standing outside their rooms when they heard some footsteps. They both immediately opened the doors of their rooms but stopped in their tracks because of the voice they heard.

"Kya kar rahe ho dono yaha" Karan asked rubbing his eyes.

They both looked at each other shocked.

"Bolo itni raat ko kya hogya" He asked.

Gauri felt her tounge tied. She cannot lie to her brother. She had enough of it and she had no courage to lie now.

"Voh bhaiya ye padhrahi thi aur ise doubt aagya ekdam se mere room ki light jal rahi thi kyuki mai kuch notebooks check kar raha tha to ye doubt puchne aagyi" Jai made up a story.

"Acha. Par tune ye bahar ke kapde kyu pehne hai" Karan said looking at him.

"Arey bhaiya maine to apna night wear hi pehna hua hai aapko andhere mein kuch aur lag raha hai" Jai said slightly dragging Gauri in front of him.

"Fine. Sojao ab dono. Good night" Karan said and left.

They both sighed in relief.

"Aaj to marwate aap" Gauri said.

"Arey maine kaha tha na bach jaenge" Jai winked at her.

After that they both went to their rooms and slept.

Next morning the Mehras after their morning routine gathered at the dining table. Everyone was present except Jai.

"Where is Jai" Arun asked.

"Sleeping" Gauri said.

"Ab bhaisahab itni der tak jagenge to  jaldi kese uthenge" Karan said.

"Der tak?" Arun asked frowning.

"Haan ye Gauri aur Jai pata nahi raat ko kya padh rahe the mai jab paani peene utha to dono apne rooms ke bahar khade the" Karan said.

Arun felt something fishy.

"Mai Jai ko uthakar aata hu late hojaega vo school ke liye" He stood up and started walking upstairs.

"Arey rehne do beta sone do use aaj" Sanjana said.

"Theek keh rahi hai mom" Karan said and Arun came back.

After some time Arun, Gauri and Dheeraj left for school. Karan and Ashish also left but Jai was still sleeping.

"Agar aaj tumne kuch bhi gadbad ki na to tum dekhlena beta aisa maarunga zindagi bhar yaad rakhogi" Arun warned Gauri while driving towards school.

"Nahi karungi na bhaiya" She whined.

"Since Jai is absent you will have your period free today so please don't get involved in troubles" Dheeraj said.

"Haanji bhaiya mai to vaise bhi bohot seedhi ladki hun" She said giving a cheeky smile.

"Bohot seedhi" They mocked.

They reached school and went to their respective places.

Mehra Industries:

Karan was working on his laptop in his cabin when he got a call from his bestfriend who is Manav's brother. He smiled before picking up the call.

"Hello" He said softly but all he heard was anger.

"Tu kaise maan sakta hai in sab cheezon ke liye yaar I can't believe" His friend said in anger.

"Arey kya hua jwalamukhi kyu bana hua hai"Karan said.

"Ye Manav bhaisahab kal raat ko party mein sneak out karke chale gaye" Arjun,Karan's bestfriend said.

"Raat ki party? Usme to maine Jai ko strictly jaane se mana kar dia tha" Karan said.

"Ek minute. Tune mana kardiya tha?" Arjun asked.

"Haan"Karan replied.

"Par Jai to us party mein tha" Arjun said.

Karan frowned. The night incident now made sense to him. His brother sneaked out and went to the party and probably his sister helped him get in. He clutched his phone tightly in anger.

"Mai baad mein baat karta hu tujhse" Karan said angrily.

He called his mother and asked her to wake up Jai and get him ready. He checked the time and saw that there are still two hours left before the school ends. So he thought to return home after two hours so he can deal with both his brother and sister.

Hello everyone!

I know this chapter was quite boring but the next chapter will be a good one I assure you.

Please vote and comment.

Thankyou!!