39|Grounded

Gauri was silent. She didn't know what to say. She very well knew she would be punished for what she has done.

"Listen to me"Karan said darkly.

She looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"I know this will be so cruel since you are injured but you are grounded for one month starting from today.Your phone will be with me for one month and you are not allowed to take anyone else's phone unless it's related to study. You will have a 2 hour study session of each subject daily with Arun,Jai and Dheeraj. You will sleep by 10 pm everyday and wake up at 6 am sharp even if you are not going to school. And most importantly you are not allowed to enter the kitchen as long as I say"Karan dished out the punishment sternly.

Gauri looked at him with wide eyes.

"Bhaiya I am injured you can't take my phone this is my only time pass right now"She whined.

Karan glared at her so fiercely that she shrinked under his gaze.

"Acha aankhein mat dikhaiye nahi bol rahi kuch"She said looking away.

He stood up and held her gently by her shoulders and made her look at him.

"Under no circumstances you are allowed to risk your life. You matter a lot to me,to all of us. And you are never allowed to put your life at stake like this agin"His voice was gentle but firm.

She nodded.

"Sorry bhaiya. Aage se nahi hoga aisa kabhi bhi"She replied.

He then took her in a gentle hug and she took the comfort she was craving for. He caressed her back smoothly and kissed her head.

After a while they broke the hug and Karan made her drink water.

"Fine now?"He asked and she nodded.

"Bhaiya bohot saara daanta aapne aaj"She said with a cute pout.

"And you deserved every inch of it"He said pulling her cheeks gently.

"Bhaiya waise ek baat bolu"She hesitated.

"Nahi"He repiled as he very well knew she wanted him to decrease her punishment.

"Please. I can study on my own. Mujhe bhaiyas se nahi padhna. I promise mai khud har subject 2 hours ke liye padh lungi but not with me"She requested.

"No!I announced that as your punishment and there's no way you are getting out of it"Karan said firmly.

She tried whining again but he shushed her with a glare.

After that they went downstairs to have lunch.

"I will personally check that you are studying with them as per schedule so don't even think of getting away with your punishment"Karan said while stuffing food in his mouth.

"Bhaiya aap principal kyu nahi ban jaate"She said giving him a tight lipped smile.

"You want a slap?"He asked showing his hand to her.

She shook her head and muttered"hitler".

"My hand is hurting" She said with a pout.

"Why is it?It is me who is feeding you,you are not even using your hands"He mocked.

"So?I am injured it will definitely hurt na"She spoke making a sad face.

"Ya ya I thought you forgot you were injured when you decided to cook"He said rolling his eyes.

"Why are you being so sarcastic"She said.

"Am I?I thought I was just stating facts"He replied feeding her the last bite.

He cleaned the table and kept their dishes in the kitchen for washing.

"Go get some rest before they three return and your classes start"Karan said after coming back from kitchen.

"Bhaiya think once again. We can drop this idea of me studying with bhaiyas"She said getting up.

He started rolling up his shirt's sleeves and she ran upstairs to her room. He shook his head and chuckled softly.

After an hour the brothers returned and saw Karan sitting in the living room working on his laptop.

"Bhaiya aap jaldi aagaye aaj?"Arun asked.

"Haan I had less work at office and also I needed to check on Gauri"He replied and Arun nodded.

"I need to talk to you all"Karan said closing the laptop.

Jai started thinking what he did wrong in the past few days.

"Today onwards you three will be taking 2 hour study session of Gauri daily"Karan announced.

"Two hours?Daily?par kyu?"Dheeraj asked.

"Because I am saying"Karan repiled firmly.

"Bhaiya ye suddenly kyu?"Arun asked.

Karan sighed and told them everything.

"How dare she"Arun was burning in anger.

"Calm down. She has already got a lot from me"Karan said.

"She is really mad. Humesha stupid harkatein karti rehti hai"Dheeraj said getting angry.

"Listen to me.You all are not going to scold her even a bit for it. She has cried a lot and I don't want her to cry again after scoldings. If you want to make her understand with love then I won't stop you but no scoldings"Karan said firmly and they nodded.

"Have your lunch then we will discuss about the timings for her daily schedule"Karan said.

"Ji bhaiya"They repiled.

Jai smirked thinking about the study session Karan just announced.

_____________________________________

Hello everyone!!Hope you all liked the chapter!!

Do you guys want detailed description of study sessions??

Please vote and comment!!

Thankyou!!