31|Drama

Karan came inside Gauri's room and saw Gauri glaring at Jai.

"Utho gauri"Karan ordered.

"Bhaiya fever horaha hai mujhe"Gauri said acting.

"Fever?"Karan asked concerned and walked towards her.

He attempted to touch her forehead but she slipped back.

"Nahi"She shouted.

Karan looked at her confused.

"I mean ab theek lag raha hai"She said nervously.

Karan understood that she was acting and glared at her. He held her ear and twisted it.

"Ahh bhaiya kya kar rahe ho"Gauri shouted in pain.

"Shaitan kahi ki"Karan said giving her ear a painful twist and then he left it.

"In the study"He ordered sternly.

She pressed her lips together and
made a cute sad face.

"Koi melt nhi hone wala get up and move"Karan said firmly.

Gauri stood up having no option left.

She slowly started walking towards study with Karan and Jai. She frowned upon seeing Arun and Dheeraj sitting already in the study.

"Aap dono yaha kyu ho?"She asked.

"Aapko punishment dene ke liye"Arun said casually.

"No way aap charon mujh ek bichari bacchi pe atyachar nahi kar sakte. This is illegal"She shouted and Karan whacked her on her head.

Karan and Jai settled down with Arun and Dheeraj.

"Dekhiya bhaiyas child abuse ka case hoga aap logon pe"Gauri said.

"Okay"Arun said giving her a thumbs up.

She made a whining face.

"Child helpline par call kar rahi hu mai"She said attempting to leave.

"Gauri"Karan shouted angrily and she froze at her place.

She turned back and stood back at her place.

"I am running very thin on patience. Tabse dekh raha hu pata nahi kya kya kie jaari ho. Galti ki hai accept your punishment"Karan said firmly and she looked down.

Before Karan can say anything Jai picked up the wooden ruler and stood up.

Gauri looked at him horrified.

"Aap log chinta mat kijiye mai sambhalta hua ise"Jai said dangerously and walked towards her.

"Bhai ye aapko kya hogaya"She whispered.

"Arey drama kar raha hun. Bhookhe sher(hungry lion) bethe hai saamne. Isse pehle vo tujhe maare mai drama kar ke kaam khatam karta hu"Jai whispered to her. He didn't notice that Arun was standing behind him and listened to everything he said.

Jai turned around and smiled sheepishly seeing Arun. Arun glared at him and snatched the ruler from his hand.

"Kyu rok raha hai use?"Karan asked Arun frowning.

Before Arun can say anything Jai held Gauri's ear and dragged her to the corner. He shoved her nose in the wall.

"Stand here like this" He ordered firmly.

"Kya hai"She whined whispering.

"Maar nahi khaani na tujhe jo karne bolraha hu karti reh"Jai whispered back.

"Konsa naya drama hai yeh?"Arun asked folding his arms on his chest.

"Bhaiya corner time hai"Jai said walking towards him casually.

"Aur vo kyu?"Arun asked raising his eyebrows.

"Punishment bhaiya"Jai said giving Arun an irritated lip tight smile.

"Jai do you really think ki iske liye itna kaafi hai?"Karan asked Jai.

"Haan bhaiya. Maarne ki koi zarurat nahi hai ise aise hi samajh jaegi. Haina gauri?"Jai asked Gauri while finishing his sentence.

"Yes bhai"Gauri repiled quickly from the corner.

"Idhar aao Gauri"Karan ordered firmly.

Gauri turned around and took small steps towards him. She stood in front of him.

"Dubara karogi aisa?"He asked.

She shook her head.

"Bhaiya she deserves punishment"Arun whined seeing that Karan was about to leave her so easily.

"I know"Karan said looking at Arun darkly.

Karan picked up the ruler.

"Bhaiya please nahi maaro"Gauri requested with her puppy eyes.

"Bhaiya bilkul maaro"Dheeraj said.

Karan handed over the ruler to him.

"Lo tum maaro"Karan said to Dheeraj.

"Matlab?Mai kyu?"Dheeraj asked confused.

"Kyuki Maine bola"Karan said dangerously.

"Le tu maar"Dheeraj thew the ruler to Jai who catched it on time.

"Mai pagal dikh rahi hu aap logon ko?"Gauri asked angrily.

"Are vo to tu hai hi isme kya nayi baat hai"Arun said twisting his lips.

Jai walked towards Gauri with the ruler.

"Only 2 hits each hand. Pakka aram se maarunga"Jai said and Gauri looked at him sadly.

"Please nahi maaro"She said with few tears in her eyes.

That was enough for Jai to melt.

"Bhaiya maare bina bhi maar jaegi ye pakka"Jai said to Karan but he shook his head.

"Mai hi aata hu"Karan said getting up.

"Nahi aap nahi aao mai maarta hu"Jai shouted.

Jai took Gauri's palms in his hand and caressed it.

"Sorry"Jai muttered sadly.

He closed his eyes and hit her palm very slowly. He pinched her and she shouted.

"Maarne ke baad chillaegi nahi to kaise pata chalega ki maine maara"Jai whispered to her.

He then hit her another palm very lightly and now she shouted more. Jai rolled his eyes at her acting.

"Aram se"Dheeraj shouted.

"Ji bhaiya"Jai said slowly.

He quickly gave her another two hits on both palms very lightly like touching her palms and she continued her acting.

Jai threw the ruler and took her in his embrace.

"Lagi?"He asked.

"Aapne maara hi kaha"She whispered.

He glared at her.

"Bohot zyada bhai aap bohot bure ho"She again acted pouting.

"Aise kaise maara ki palms bhi red nahi hui?"Arun asked noticing her hands. Jai and Gauri widened their eyes in shock.

Hello everyone!!Hope you all liked the chapter!!

I am sorry for not uploading. I am currently having my exams and I am under a lot of pressure!

Apologies for short update ❤️!

Please vote and comment!!

Thankyou!!!