Chapter 71

For the next hour, the boys flew around the pitch practising their rolls, dives, jumps and Harry even taught Draco how to ride his broom standing up. It would take a bit more practise before he could do it perfectly, but he could stand and travel at a reasonable speed. 

"Ok then, let's see your moves." Draco said and Harry grinned. He practised his usual jump and catch move as well as handstands, flips and even riding his broom upside down holding on with only his legs.

"You're completely mad." Draco told him seriously as Harry pulled out of a particulary steep dive with a shout. 

"I know." 

"Speed?" 

"You're on," Harry said, "And we have to work on corners, then tomorrow, if we can go to the alley, I can buy a Quidditch set and we can practise so you can have the chaser spot. I might even go for reserve chaser, I think we have a reserve seeker, I'll ask Flint when we get back." 

"I'm not sure if we have any reserves." Draco said. 

"Well, if we don't then it's stupid, we need them just in case." 

"I know, but I'm not in charge of the team and neither aare you." Draco pointed out. 

"For now." Harry muttered, 

"Planning something, Hadrian?" 

"I want to get the captaincy as soon as possible and I'm going to make sure I get it," He told his friend, "That way I can make sure we have the best possible team. Even if we did win, it doesn't make us the best, it just means the other teams were crap." 

"Good luck with that." 

"Come on, I mean Flint leaves the end of next year. I'll make sure I get it when he leaves, then you can be my co-captain and we can lead the noble House of Slytherin in to the very best victory." Harry finished grandly and Draco laughed at his friend. 

"If you pull it  off, I'll never question you again." He said. 

"Yeah, ok, because I believe that." Harry scoffed. Draco smirked. 

"It's not my fault you have strange ideas and plans." 

"Theres is nothing wrong with my ideas or plans I'll have you know." Harry sniffed. 

"Harrison, you asked the Dark Lord for a magically binding agreement at 11" Draco deadpanned. 

"Actually I tricked the Dark Lord in to a magically binding agreement at 11." Harry corrected and the blond almost fell out of the air. 

"YOU WHAT?" He exclaimed, his eyes really wide. 

"Well I'm sure he's worked it out by now, but I had him distracted and switched our spoken agreement in to Parsel. You cannot lie or break your word in Parsel. It's because it is a language closer to Lady Magic herself. Anyway, I made sure to make our agreement in Parsel just in case." Harry explained, and Draco shook his head. 

"You are out of your mind." 

"It worked didn't it" Harry returned. 

"Impossible." 

"I know" 

Draco rolled his eyes and flew off. They practised their lap speeds until bright red sparks shot up in to the air and they looked down to see an angry looking Narcissa glaring up at them. 

"Mother looks angry." Draco pointed unnecessarily, Harry hummed his agreement. 

"Do you think I would get away with leaving from up here?" 

"No because she knows where you live." 

"I could go o the castle." Harry pointed out. 

"Don't be under the impression she won't get access. The Malfoys were in the Dark Lords favour in the first war." Draco reminded him and Harry cursed. 

"So it's the cute and innocent look for us then," He said. 

"Agreed." 

The pair flew down and landed lightly in front of her. Harry didn't take it as a good sign at the fact that she was tapping her foot. 

"Hadrian, Draconis." 

They both cringed at her sharp tone. 

"Hello methor." 

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" She demanded and they shook their heads. "You both have missed lunch and it is quickly approacing dinner. Now, we are expected at Black Manor within the next hour so you should be getting ready Draco. As for you Hadrian, you should be at home preparing for guests. This is not the correct behaviour expected from Heirs to Noble and Most Ancient Houses and I expect better." She chided them and they bowed their heads. 

"Yes aunt Cissa." 

"Yes Mother." 

"Of you go." They rushed back indoors where the elves put their brooms away.

"See you later, apparently." Harry said and Draco nodded. 

"I didn't even know we were coming for dinner." The blond said and Harry shrugged. 

"Me neither."