Chapter 2

"Cam stop please!" I shoved him away from me.
"Come on Em you'll be gone for a long time at least just let me kiss,"
he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my body.

I turned around for a better view of his face and found him grinning widely at me. "You're an as$ h*le!"
With that, I sealed his lips with mine.

I also have hormones! Remember?
After we broke I was panting for air. He was looking intensely into my eyes
"Spit it out," I said rolling my eyes.

"Look Em you don't have to do this. You know I don't wanna lose you." I rose my one eyebrow questioning him what was he trying to tell. "Em, I know who he is. I was the one who saved you."

"So you've figured it out," I said with a sigh. "But whatever Cam, I want to make him suffer and feel the pain which I felt. Now there is no backing out." I said with a smile. A genuine one.

"And yeah I want a slow poison. I want him to feel the pain of death every day until the time when he is weak enough to be broken down easily." I knew I was sounding like a heartless freak but that's who I'm now.  He nodded silently and looked away.

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when the door burst open.
"Bitches are here." A huge man stood firmly at the door as we took our time to understand what he said.
"Okay, we are coming," I said and he nodded. With that, we walked out of my room and moved through the crusty corridors. As we made our way into the main hall, there stood the three girls in the center of the hall while everyone surrounded them quietly. They were also the daring fighters of our gang but personally, I never fancied them. They were like sluts and streetwalkers of our gang. Just an eye-candy for many.

"Em chose one of them. The one you chose will accompany you in this mission. You'll be his caretaker whereas she'll play the role of a housemaid so you can always have a backup." Cam said pointing towards all three of them.

Seriously?

My eyes roam in the room and out of the corner of my eyes I caught a glimpse of a girl who didn't look younger than 17, standing in the corner with panic evident in her eyes.
"What's her name?" I said pointing at her who in return straighten a little bit.
Cam looked at me like I was an alien from another planet.

"Who? she?" He said and chuckled. "I don't think she would be any help Em. It's hardly 2 or 3 days she has been here. She doesn't know anything."

Yeah better than those bitches

"No Cam, I don't care. get her ready."
I shook my head. "And yeah call the men, we have to make an organized plan." I left the room leaving behind the dropped jaws of people at my decision.

.............................................................

"Are you kidding me?" I gasped as I saw my reflection in the mirror. I'm not gonna wear this shit.
"Yeah you have to be dressed like this, so you could be resembling more closely to a caretaker, not some murderer or gang leader," Liam said with sarcasm screaming in his voice. I rolled my eyes and again looked at me in the mirror. "Cam don't you think this skirt is just too girly," I said eyeing me up and down with furrow eyes brows.

"Well Em I must have also said that but after all these years I am now acknowledging you as a girl." he said with a chuckle before adding "and it's kinda hot."

Well, actually I was wearing a short skirt and a white blouse hugging my skin tightly. It was really uncomfortable. And the heals, don't even make me think about it. How girls even walk in them?
I was actually wearing these girly ornaments 'which btw I was hating' to impress none other than Zack Night. I don't know if I'm taking revenge from him or myself. I've to look presentable, And it sucks. Although it was his mother assignment to appoint, I've heard that Zack also himself look before appointing. Just previous week his caretaker ran away.

"Okay it's all good but something is still missing." I looked at myself once again. There was something missing. Liam looked at Cam trying to understand me but he just shrugged showing he was equally confused. 
"Yes! Of course. How can I even forget?" I looked back at Cam from the mirror with a glint of relief in my eyes. I stretched my hand out to him. "Thank God I remembered. Hey, Cam! can you pass me my contact lenses?"

"What? You don't need them. It's not like you two are best childhood buddies huh?" He said with a chuckle and passed it to me anyway.

So he won't recognize me duh! I'm really intelligent. I have an intelligent ass ya know. I'm really a good planner, heheheh!

I mentally felt proud of myself and smiled but it soon disappeared as I looked towards both of them who were looking at me like I have grown a second head. I gave Cam a deathly glare which he quickly realized why and gave me a sheepish grin, scratching his neck awkwardly. I shrugged my shoulders, "What? I'll look hotter in those lenses you know. I don't wanna get bored with him." I batted my eyelashes innocently and pouted hiding the evil inside me.

"Okay, whatever! Look this is the poison. Well, it's the slow poison since you've demanded it. It'll take 30 days. I really don't know what you're plans are from here onwards but whatever happens, I want him dead."
Liam finished his little speech. Yup the man who wanted him dead, his name was Liam. I bite the inner side of my cheeks to control the laughter. He was so desperate. I finally spoke.
"Okay! Where's that girl? We are already out of time." I said checking my watch.

"Here! I'm here!" She shouted as she ran out of the room, stumbling on her way. The poor soul in maid dress looked more miserable than me.
"Good." The only thing I said before leading them to the car waiting for us outside. "Our appointment is at 10 am and it's already 9:30 so hurry up," I said before setting myself in the passengers' seat. I looked at the warehouse for the last time and closed the car door.

Cam knocked on my window. I rolled it down so we could speak face to face.
"What is it, Cam?"
I asked irritated because we were already out of time.

"Seems like somebody is having a bad day." I just rolled my eyes at his comment. He sighed "Well I wanted to tell you that your name will be Emily Johnson and her name will be Annie."
He pointed at the girl and I nodded understandingly.
"She doesn't need an interview for her job so she would not accompany you to the inside. You'll be on your own."

"Something else you wanna say?" I asked softly cause I knew I was gonna miss him. I haven't got out of the place in 5 years.

"Yeah, I just wanna say happy birthday in advance as it is next week and yeah don't fall for the devil's charm. He is quite known as the playboy who easily traps girls in his filthy and dinosaur sized hands." I just chuckled at his remark about Zack's hand. "And yeah lastly don't forget me."

"I'll never," I said and pecked his lips.
With that I said goodbye and we are on our way to Devils Den.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, guys, I hope you like this chapter. Please forgive me for my poor English. I know I've disgraced it enough but try forgiving me. I'll be publishing its teaser tomorrow or day after tomorrow
So guys if you like it please vote and comment and let me know what you think about it. Have a good day. :)