Chapter 10

"For God's sake..sit still Emily." Zack pleaded as he massaged his forehead with his fingers.
"I'm trying.. I'm sorry but I've never been to such type of fancy restaurants, not with you especially so I'm kinda freakin out by all the stares." I replied, completely irritated and again shifted uncomfortably on my chair. Zack cursed under his breath and gave out a frustrated sigh.

I looked around and saw a waiter in white uniform coming towards us. I pulled Zack's sleeve out of excitement for food and didn't noticed what I was doing until he spoke, "Miss rose what are you doing!?" I shifted my gaze from waiter to Zack and saw him smirking at me. I pulled my hand back in a second and composed myself,
"Um the waiter is here." I said in a hushed tone. He looked in the direction of the waiter and then back at me.
"Emily I'll kill you personally if I see you drooling at the food. I've an image to maintain." Zack gave me a stern glare and I looked down at my intertwined hands.

"Good morning sir, here's your steak..
And here's the steak for this beautiful young woman." I gave waiter a small smile but it soon faded as I saw the most perfect steak I've ever seen in my life. I couldn't look away from the streak. Emma don't be a bitch, and look away. Gosh but I can't..
Zack kicked me from under the table and I gave him a deathly stare.
"Something happened miss Rose?"
He asked me innocently.
"Nothing sir!"
I ignored him completely and started devouring the heaven I was eating.
"Slow down." He said in a hushed down, but I chose to ignore him. He kept silent after that..

Our journey back home was nothing pleasant to be described. It was silent all the way. The sky had darkened outside and cool breeze was blowing. The click of opening the door brought me back to present and I looked over to Zack as he got out of the car. I followed the suit and entered the building after him. As always I followed him silently.I didn't noticed that we had reached Zack's office which so happened to be his penthouse. He opened the door and closed as soon as he entered the room.
That's it? No goodbye or any snarky comment....

It was also one of the mood swing of Zack. I swear this boy got some serious period issues...like seriously even I'm not this much grumpy during my periods and he's always grumpy without even having any periods.... And I fuvkin don't know why I'm even thinking about periods. Whatever, I turned around and walked towards my little apartment. Of course the strange pain I felt whenever he ignored me was there but I kept walking. As I was ready to exit the corridor, a click of lock stopped me in my tracks.

"Emily please be ready tomorrow.. This ball is important for me." There he was, standing in the same outfit with his tie hanging loosely. I was so happy, although he didn't said anything good but still he at least remembered me.
I gave him a reassuring nod and held my lips closed tightly, to not let the smile show. He gave me a tired smile and turned but soon stopped like he just remembered something. He turned around and gave me a smirk..

"And you should smile more often.. It looks good on you...Goodbye Miss Rose." And here goes all my hard work to stop myself from smiling and now I'm grinning like a fool. I slowly retreated and with that I left the building.

Gawd! It's so embarrassing. Only 1 hour is left in the ball and I still don't know what to do with myself. I'm currently looking at myself in the mirror. My hairs are all messy and my face looks like a zombie. I'm not good at makeup or hairstyles. The dress laid on the bed near me. I just can't do anything right. I should've never agreed to him. I held my head in hands and sat down with my back resting on bed side. Someone knocked on the door..

"Can I come in dear?" It's Jenna. His freakin mother. Why she's here? Does she know about the mess I created?
I quickly stood up and straightened the clothes with my hands.
"Yeah sure come in Jenna." She innocently popped her in and smiled at me. Yeah sure laugh at me all you want!

"You not ready yet dear?" I gave her a teary smile. "I don't know what to do with myself." I told her the truth without any effort of making an excuse.

"Aww dear! Come on I'll help you." She gave me reassuring smile. My face instantly brighten up at her offer.
"Really?"

"Yes dear.. Now come, we don't want to get late." I nodded my head and stood up. She stepped backwards and looked me from head to toe. She mumbled something to herself and observed me little more. I waited patiently... Although I lack some... But still I waited.

"Okay, I know exactly what to do with you.." I gulped loudly. I don't know what this woman will do with me.
"Now you close your eyes, and get transported to other world cause you'll not be moving from this place for half an hour." Damn it!

And that's how for half an hour, I felt my world crumbling slowly as I felt her pulling my hair and thousands of layers being applied on my face.

"Okay now you can open your eyes."
I slowly opened my eyes, really afraid to face the reality but..

"Um.. Jenna but you covered the mirror." I pointed out.
"Yes cause you're not wearing your dress.. Now go on." I smiled at her and picked up my dress. I went straight into the bath room, covered my body with this beautiful piece and stepped out of the bathroom. Jenna had already gone to check on Zack. I sighed last time and looked in the mirror.. Wow!

There stood a girl, I thought I would never see. Me!
My hair were tied in a beautiful bun, and the make up was not very heavy, just a little. (Picture on the top). Wow she's really good at it. I thought in my head.

6:45! Shit.. It's too late. I picked my purse from the bed and dashed away. I ran like a maniac in the corridor and abruptly stopped in front of Zack's door. Okay breath Emma.. You can do it. Just breath in and out..

I calmed myself and knocked on the door. As the door opened, my breath stuck in the throat. There stood Zack, and God was he looking good!

**********************************
Hey guys! Here's the chapter you've been waiting for. Do vote and comment if you liked it and yes it's Emma Watson but if you like someone else, you can also imagine it... Enjoy!