Chapter 20

I was feeling numb... Couldn't even guessed that I was still alive. Walking through the long corridors, I could hear the faint sounds of kicking fleshes, probably practicing in the hall. Tears had stopped falling as I still didn't wanted anyone to see me crying. I stopped in front of Cameron's room. Knocked three times. I don't know why I did it but I guess I made it my habit. The door opened and freshly washed Cam came into my view. He was at first shocked to see me but somehow managed to say, "You knocked?"
I rolled my eyes and shrugged.
"No shit Sherlock!" With that I entered his room and sat on the edge of his bed. I looked towards him and he looked like he was thinking hard.
"What is it Cam?" I asked softly. With a sigh he kneeled down in front of me and held my hands.

"Emma remember you said that you'll be mine once you take your revenge. I thinks it's the best time that you do it."
He said with a glister of hope in his eyes.

"But I'm not done with my revenge... Not even a bit." My reply shocked him as he stumbled with words to say.

"But... What?" He didn't knew anything and I wanted to laugh so bad.

"But I think I won't make you wait anymore... I'll be yours." This caught him off guard. At first his mouth opened and closed like a fish but when he was out of the shocked sate, a fits of laughter escaped his lips.

"I thought you were never gonna say that." With that he hugged me. I also locked my hands behind his neck. He hugged me more tight and also wanted more but I was not done yet.

"Cam does it hurt to lose someone you love?"

"Yes!" A muffled reply came from him as he snuggled into my hoodie.

"What if some day you lose me?"

"I'm never gonna lose you."

"But you are... You are gonna lose me cam." He picked his head from my shoulder and the small light of recognition enlighten his eyes.

"Emm-"

"You shouldn't have done what you did cam." With that I pushed the sharp end of knife in his back. I pushed it deeper until I could feel the pain through his eyes. The blood started oozing out of the wound and his hold on me got lighter. His legs became wobbly and he fell down to the ground and with the last breath his eyes turned to stone and he laid their. I hid that knife under my sleeves as Cam used to teach me. I kicked his lifeless body many times until I could no longer feel any rage.

"Now I'm done with my revenge!"