Partner Finale

People screamed and guns fired as absolute chaos took over the ballroom. Still, over all that ruckus, Jerome's beautiful laughter could be heard, hypnotizing his dear Y/N, whom he pulled to his side and smooched in the height of the moment.

Surprised, Y/N eagerly returned her ginger's kiss with equal fervor, both young lovers consumed by adrenaline and desire. When his tongue requested entrance to her mouth, she submissively parted her lips, allowing his warm muscle to slip between them and plunder her pretty pink mouth.

Then the hype died down as people were forced back to their seats, and Jerome finally pulled away, allowing Y/N to gasp in a breath. He squeezed her hip gently and whispered lowly in her ear. "We'll continue this later, doll."

Y/N nodded her head in agreement and allowed Jerome to walk backstage, picking up Leslie Tompkins' unconscious body and tying her to a giant wheel a goon had brought out.
Y/N told herself to calm her flaring jealousy at the sight of her beloved carrying another woman.

Jerome took Lee's cellphone and successfully dialed Jim's contact number, giggling quietly in Y/N's direction as she saw what he was doing.

Jim must have picked up thinking it was Lee, because Jerome quickly corrected him. "Sorry, Jimbo, it's just little old me."

Y/N waltzed over to Lee, who was waking up on the wheel and stood beside her.

"This is all so crazy, isn't it?" She laughed. "I love it."

"Are you outside? You are, aren't you? Oh, goody!" Jerome cheered. Then he sighed at Jim, rolling his eyes. "Breathe, James, I haven't touched a hair on your girlfriend's pretty head. See for yourself. This is live television after all!"

Y/N huffed outright at Jerome's blatant statement. 'You're prettier,' he mouthed to her, calming her down. He even stood and ran over to them both, pointing a gun at Lee's head and fake shooting, making a gunshot noise that made Y/N laugh. Jim must have said something else, because Jerome sighed and walked away.

"True, but not the point. Hey! Let's talk about what I want. 'Scuse me," he said, stepping over Kane's dead body. "47 million dollars, a helicopter—obviously—the dry cleaning at Mr. Chang's—be careful the man is a crook, and I don't know, a pony! You got ten minutes or I start killing people. Remember, this is being broadcasted to every home in Gotham, so, you know, don't let people die. Bye!"

Jerome laughed into the phone a bunch before hanging up. "I think that went well."

"Enough!" Shouted a man from the crowd. Jerome knew him, but Y/N didn't. "You need to pack up your pathetic side show and leave."

"Is that right?" Jerome smiled.

"It may be presumptuous to speak for all of the citizens of Gotham, but we are sick of you! You're a small, vicious man with a pathetic need for attention," the man continued. Here Jerome bowed sillily in acknowledgment. "Enough. For God's sake man, enough."

"I'm curious what your leverage is here Mr..." Jerome scoffed.

"Theo Galavan!" The man declared, staring directly into the camera. What a great actor, thought Y/N.

"Well, Mr. Theo Galavan, if you don't sit down, I'm going to shoot you—in the face!" Jerome teased. He patted his cheek and went around him.

"I know there is some human decency left in you. If you need a hostage, take me, but let these people go home to their families, to their children!" Theo yelled.

Y/N had just about enough of his attitude and smacked him hard on the head with a hammer she found. "Boring."

"Right?" Chuckled Jerome. He snagged her waist and gave her another brief kiss in front of the camera. Let Jimbo get a load of that!