Jealous

Who the fuck is this guy? Jerome couldn't help but think.

The man had come out of nowhere and now was fawning all over Y/N. And she was letting it happen! She was letting this random guy hug and hold her!

Jerome had gone to the bathroom, and this was the scene he returned to. Needless to say, he was upset. He stormed back over to the bar where Y/N and the man were.

Y/N didn't even acknowledge him at first, instead smiling at the man and hugging him again. "I'm so happy to hear that."

With that, she kissed the man on the cheek, he returned it, and the man left.

"Who was that?" Jerome growled as he watched the man go.

"A friend," she answered simply.

"A friend?" Jerome gasped. "I guess you two were pretty... friendly."

"He's been one of my close friends since preschool. He was just telling me that he and his husband are adopting," Y/N sighed, stressing the fact that her friend was married... to a man.

"Oh," Jerome said, feeling sheepish.

"Were you... jealous?" Y/N asked teasingly.

"Jealous? Pfft, no," he huffed, turning red.

"You were! That's so cute! Aww, Jerome, you don't need to get jealous, you know you're the only one for me, baby," she cooed back, taking his flushed face in her hands and kissing him softly.

Jerome pouted under her embarrassing administrations. "It's not supposed to be cute, it's supposed to be intimidating."

Y/N laughed at this and kissed him again.

"If you're so worried about someone stealing me away, why don't you take what's yours?" She whispered.

Jerome grinned and picked her up, making her squeal. He began to carry her out of the bar as she laughed.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked.

"Like you said, I'm taking what's mine," Jerome chuckled. "You just wait till we get home, baby."

-------------------------------------------
Word Count: 320
If you enjoyed, please vote and comment down below! Requests are open, as always, so ask away! Also, check out my other works if you like my writing! That is all.
Gingy