TWENTY-ONE ➳ HEROES AND VILLIANS

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
HEROES AND VILLIANS
╚═════ ═════╝

WHEN MORNING CAME, TERESA AND HENRY STOOD AMOUNG THE ICE WALL AT THE EDGE OF STORYBROOKE

WHEN MORNING CAME, TERESA AND HENRY STOOD AMOUNG THE ICE WALL AT THE EDGE OF STORYBROOKE. With them were Elsa, Anna, Emma, Hook and Kristoff. Anna and Kristoff were awestruck at the tall height.

"Wow, that is a lot of ice."

"And it's time for it to come down." Elsa stepped forward and extended her hands toward the ice wall. The ice wall began to melt into blue flurries, that soon made their way to Elsa's glowing palms. A soft wind blew as soon the ice wall completely vanished as if it were there.

"Okay. Now can we go back home?" Anna began happily skipping toward the town line causing Emma's eyes to wide. The blonde savior moved forward to stop her.

"Stop! Don't take another step! That's the town line."

"Right. But I want to leave the town," Anna said. "Didn't I just say that?"

"The wall may be down, but I sense that some of Ingrid's magic remains." Emma was hesitant at first, but soon placed her hand up against the town line. A barrier of magic stopped her hand. "Yeah, leaving this town has never been simple. And Ingrid? She didn't change things. She wanted to be here alone with us. She wanted to make Storybrooke her ice castle, and clearly she wanted to protect it."

"So how do we get back home?" Anna asked.

"Walking wouldn't get us there anyway. We're in a different realm," Elsa told her.

"We need to find a portal. Or magic beans or something."

"Okay, now I'm lost," Kristoff muttered.

"Well, then let's get one of those things. We have to hurry."

"No, we don't need to rush. We need to be careful," Elsa said. "Arendelle will still be there while we figure this out."

"It might not." When Elsa stared at her in confusion, Anna turned to her fiancé. "Did we forget to tell her?"

"A lot of stuff was going on," Kristoff replied.

"Tell me what?"

"Arendelle's been conquered...by Hans and his 12 brothers."

Elsa's eyes widened. "Emma, we need to find a way back...now."

"We'll do our best."

Henry walked into Gold's shop to find with his backpack of his shoulder and storybook I hand. In the back room, he found his grandmother Belle packing a very large suitcase.

"Hey, grandma. Are you taking a trip?"

"Uh, yeah. Rumple's taking me to New York for our honeymoon," Belle replied, with a smile.