Ragini's pain

Italic bold letters are for flashback. Italic letters for their thoughts.

In mm.

Its been a month now since Sanskar is finding Ragini.  All the Maheshwaris are shocked when they got to know that even Gadodias don't know anything about her.  They felt little bad for her.  But they are not going to say it out loud even they ignored Laksh and his misery.  Sanskar has hired a detective now as he has failed to reach her. 

Ap, Dp are angry on Swara and Sanskar for hiding it,  but didn't say anything.

All know that in that game of love she is the loser.  Swasan got each other.  Even Laksh understood that Swara never loved him but what about his love which was genuine. Even he has appointed the best detective for her secretly.  It is not that he cares for her,  but he cannot trust her. He wanted her each and every information so that he can use it against her if she refuses to divorce.  He has got all the papers ready only her sign is required.

Ragini's apartment

Ragini had completed her Darjeeling tour successfully. After that she got sponsored by a tourism company and now earning a good amount. Immediately she did Manali and Shimla tour too. After editing and uploading those videos in YouTube and uploading photos and story about her tour in her website Ragini stayed there for one more week if she gets any complaints in comment box then she can reshoot.  Day by day she is becoming more passionate towards her work, even she is ready to pay her expenses for the week.  One travel company has sponsored Ragini for two weeks for her tour.

Now Ragini is earning better than last month and she doesn't have to pay for her expenses unless she do any shopping, which is a rare case. Seeing this little success Ragini was  satisfied with her new job.  She has reached Calcutta early morning. Now she is catching her sleep which she missed in all these traveling. Ragini has taken an apartment for rent which is one bhk with good a locality.

She has to leave her PG because of her irregular timings as it was disturbing other occupants also.  She decided to find a place for herself, there she got that apartment. It is nice cozy apartment. It doesn't have all the luxurious facility though but she is comfortable in her own space.  Somewhere she is also enjoying this new found freedom. It makes her feel less guilty and regret a little less. 

It is not that after her truth revealed she arrogantly left Baadi. No,  she tried and tried. She left no stone unturned to get her Dadi and her father's forgiveness.  But their ego and stubbornness killed her hope day by day.  But on one fateful day that little bit hope also vanished in a thin air.  She doesn't want to remember it,  it is only going to hurt her now. Ragini is tired of crying, tired of all the pain, hurt, heart breaks, but now no more. That day  she decided it.

Flashback

Ragini came back to Baadi and went to her room locked it from inside.  She never thought about the consequences of her actions. Her Laksh hates her. Her Dadi hates her.  Her father hates her. She kept crying whole night.  No one came to her, no one consoled her.

There is no use of holding a broken end of the thread. That night she realized Laksh was not the one for her.  If he is then after all the attempts she did to get him would have been successful, but no she failed, she failed in love.  She just want one thing which is forgiveness from her Dadi and father.

She knew that she has hurted Swara and Sharmishta too,  but again her mind said they deserved it. When swalak were getting married even Ragini was hurt,  but these two ignored her.  And for their and her father's happiness she broke her engagement with Laksh.  That day she made these four people happy by sacrificing her own happiness. If she can then why can't they do it for her happiness. Why they can't go against this society for her.  And When she decided to fight for it everything turned upside down.