Distance

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday .  Please don't be angry. 

...................................................

In Ragini's apartment,

It has been a day that Ragini has kicked out Laksh.   At that time she was too emotional and caught up with the memories of Jaipur that she didn't bother Laksh pleadings, his tears.  She didn't think rationally through out.

Her night went just the way it used to be before Laksh's re-entry in her life.  She didn't gave any second thought to him.  She locked the door.  Cooked dinner.  Had it.  Saw her daily shows.  She didn't even miss his comments on illogical shows. At last she slept on her bed.  She felt little happy that she kicked him out, she missed her bed dearly. But couldn't do anything about it as she did promise.  She soon dozed off with the comfort of her bed.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning as usual she got up and got ready.  Left to her classes.  After coming back,  took shower. Prepared breakfast and tea.  Arranged the table and sat.  But instead of having it she sat there silently as if she was waiting for someone.  Minutes passed.  Soon her blank expression turned to impatient one.

" Laksh!" she shouted.

" Laksh!! " she again shouted after  few minutes, this time more furiously.
But got no answer back.

Suddenly realization hit her.  How can she forget last night events so easily.  She herself threw him out without hearing any of his words.  She was out of her own control.  Her anger issues will make her pay big time.  But that was not what she was both bothered,  her biggest concern Was Laksh.  What he must be doing. How he explained all this to his family.

He was ready to accept this marriage,  even he took first step too,  cancelled the divorce.  He would have accepted her love one or other day,  may be he would have fallen in love with her one day the way she did.  But instead of grabbing this opportunity with open arms,  she just kicked him out. She hurted him.

He might be in pain,  but his pain was nothing in front of what she felt after his each rejection and the pain she felt when her own family disowned her. When he uttered those mean words in farm house.  Those stabbed her.  She couldn't believe he would say all that to her,  but he did.  Now he must be swallowing his own medicine.

Ragini looked over the table coming out of her non ending thoughts,  two cups of tea and four sandwiches, two for each.  She sighed heavily.  She seriously needs some change so that she can come out of his thoughts.  Soon she will get this change in her Europe trip which is three weeks away.  She has booked tickets too.  Everything is ready,  passport,  VISA,  sponsors, tickets hotel booking and her research too.  The shopping is remaining for which she has loads of time.

Soon she finished her breakfast.  However she gulped two cups of tea cursing herself for lack of attention.  But couldn't do anything with his shares of sandwiches, so she kept them in fridge to have it during Lunch.

Soon she left to spa as she badly needs some relaxation and spa is the best medicine for every stressed out woman.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In MM,

All were having their breakfast.  Too silent atmosphere,  this silent wasn't comfortable to anyone. All were tensed for Laksh for his sudden appearance,  but were now wondering for the reason.  Even Dp and Adarsh were unaware of his behavior.

Laksh has left to his office without breakfast, not before informing Adarsh that he need to talk.  All were worried for him. 

" Why did he come back? What about the divorce?  I can't let him lead a lonely life. If you won't talk to him then I will do it and even if it's needed I will talk to Ragini too.  Enough of  her games." Ap broke the silence in most serious way.  She addressed all this to Dp.  Though at night Ap tried to talk about it he avoided talking about it.  Ap couldn't take it anymore and lashed it out in front of everyone.