Past Shadows

Hello guys,  how are you all ?
Another Sunday another Fun day.
Let's start.
..........................................

Ragini's apartment,

It has been a week since Ragini has left for Goa as Kia was having her Hens party there. Though it was arranged for a day or night, but Kia wanted to enjoy her last few days of freedom to the fullest. Typical Kia.

While leaving she has stick so many rules for Laksh in Hall,  kitchen, bedroom and even in balcony.  Before moving she did shopping of the groceries which will be enough for two or more weeks,  but he has to buy fresh vegetables and fruits.

She tried a lot to send him to MM till she comes back,  but Laksh wanted to stay there itself.  Dp wanted to stay him there only and he isn't going oppose. Even he is comfortable and the most beneficial is he will get his space which he won't get in MM.  Finally Ragini gave up but not before warning that she wants her home just like how she is leaving it behind.  One single spot and he will be too sorry...

Laksh still remembers her threat. He slightly chuckled and cleaned the kitchen counter after making breakfast.  He will be lying if he says that he isn't missing Ragini. Not a single moment that he has let her out of his mind.

Initially he was in her thoughts only that he couldn't concentrate in office.  To get rid of her thoughts he started to go office early and returns late. Still he was missing her badly.  Top of that her phone calls every morning and at night before sleeping.  Her questions were mostly about her home, it's cleanliness then about him,  his health and his food and last but not least her rules.

Laksh sighed.  How can she manage all this alone.  He just got one notification of Ragini's new video. He excitedly opened the video and started playing.  It was her fifth video of Goa.  In this video she was wearing white summer dress with shades, hairs in pony tail.  She was looking so cute and beautiful.

' Wow! Ragini is looking so pretty.  I never knew she can look this much beautiful.  May be I never noticed. Looks like she is so happy.  The smile she held seems genuine.  Her eyes hold the same twinkle which was there in our first meet.'  he thought.  Sigh.

He doesn't want to remember those moments.  He doesn't want any of his or her deeds to clog his mind or anybody's.  With the time everything has almost settled to normal, at least that is what he thinks. Now he doesn't want any memories to set off his mood.

He was too much in selftalk that video ended and he didn't grasped anything of it.  He has to replay it.  He watched it with so much concentration.  Memorising her each information.  Those fifteen minutes made his day.  But her last sentence upset him that this video will be last video in Goa and she will not be uploading any video for a week or more as she is going to attend her friend's wedding and it doesn't look good if she captures and upload it.

If she isn't going upload any video or pics then how he will see her? But why he wants to see her.  He can video chat with her if he wants to see.  Yep he will do the same.  His thoughts are disturbed by his phone ring. When he saw the caller ID his lips curved to smile.  Of course it's  her call. He immediately accepted her call.

" Hello Ragini!  Why are you late in calling me?" Laksh complained.  Typical Laksh.

" What no hello,  no hi.  Directly to the complaints. For your kind information I'm just ten minutes late to call you.  Stop your nonsense and listen to me.  Right now I'm in a wedding destination. Just settled in my allotted room now.  Now tell me about you." Ragini spoke sarcastically.
" Don't worry I'm following your all rules.  Your house is a spot free.  Too clean and tidy.  And yeah unlike Laksh Maheshwari." Laksh spoke as if giving her his work report.  Ragini chuckled at him.  It is very unlikely of him to maintain his surrounding clean and at least nice.  Though he has changed himself but some habits die hard and it is one of them.  But Ragini has dragged him to her category of discipline and hygiene.