Laksh's confession

Hello guys,  Happy Ramadan. 

Waiting for lots of Biriyani and sheerkurma.

Sorry I couldn't update for a while.  My work schedule was too tight.  I had to be there on Sunday too.

But at last I'm free now.

So let's start,

.................................................

Ragini's apartment,

It has  been two weeks since Ragini has returned.  But with more rude and bitterness.  The efforts she used to put to make Laksh to feel comfortable were unseen nowadays.  She doesn't care if he is comfortable or not,  had food or not. If he became late to reach home, Ragini would not bother to call and ask  his whereabouts.

She was doing all the work which shows that she doesn't care a damn about him.  Should mind his own business.  Initially he tried to explain,  to make her aware of his feelings and decision. Then he gave up. Time can heal. It once did. It will again.

Their routine hasn't changed much.  She goes to her classes,  he goes to gym.  She prepares her own breakfast and he will have his breakfast in canteen or sometimes he prepares it himself.  Together they will prepare dinner, with less interaction though. 
Then will have it together.

One thing she prepares for him is evening tea. She knows that he prefers coffee more. Laksh knows that she does it intentionally but to be near her he can tolerate the tea too. 

Adarsh has asked him to give her little space and time.  No need to nag.  Even he has noticed the changes in her.  She has reduced her calls to Parish regarding Reesha.  She had become distant.

Though Laksh has asked her,  but she couldn't make herself to talk about it.  She can not form a single sentence without crying out loud. She too wants to talk it out and lessen her burden. She knows that Laksh will be there to console,  but she doesn't want to spoil her strength with his support. She will tell him but without any spilling of emotions and tears.  She can do it. She needs time. 

.
.
.
.
.

MM office,

Laksh was in meeting with Mr.  Harish regarding the designs and interior of the apartments.  His interior decor team hasn't impressed the client much.  He couldn't understand what does this fellow wants in reality. 

Mr. Harish is a man of few words.  His assistant has came  with him in a long path.  He can understand his boss little well. Even he can't make these designers understand what his boss actually wants.

He asked unique and not too modern design.  He got the same.  But he got some problems in colours.  Even after the modification of colours, the designs didn't able to enter his likes category.

They made many changes with his changing statements,  but none got approved.

Now both had enough.  But Laksh can't show his displeasure openly like his client.  It is the biggest project he got till now.  He can not let go of it.  Now he has to involve himself in designing. 

" Mr.Laksh, I have given enough time. Still I'm willing.  But this will be your last chance. If you can't submit the perfect designs by next meet,  I will cancel this deal." Mr.  Harish said very calmly.  But he couldn't hide the disappointment and displeasure in his tone.  Laksh just nodded.

" Thank you Mr. Kumar.  You will not be disappointed next time.  I will personally handle the designs." Laksh assured.

" very well then.  I'm leaving for business tour.  So we will meet after two months.  By then you should be ready with your designs." Mr. Harish gave the time too.  Laksh just sighed in relief as he went out of meeting hall.